Guru3D 2018 December 3 - Win a Crucial 16GB Ballistix DDR4 kit

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 3, 2018.

1. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT/GTX 1060
    I never won anything in my life, and won't win anything here either, but why not wish luck to fellow forum members? ;)

Besides as in many other events, the winner is already decided long before the actual event.

2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    I did not participate, but I was once lucky enough to win 2x8GB DDR4 two years ago, so it's real! ;):D

3. kens30

kens30 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 O8G STRIX
    Why do you think everyone is telling stories to influence the outcome of the winners?
    In my case it is not a STORY it is the actual truth and no one is forcing you to not enter the competition,
    even if the prize is worthless for you.
    We all have the freedom of speech to discuss in the forums or opinions and (stories).
    I just didn't like the fact that you are kinda of chuckling (laughing).

HH stated clearly how the winner will be selected.

4. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I clearly do not think that at all. I was just having some fun and I am really sorry if you felt personally offended. Then again, I don't get why you personally feel offended. And I don't get you calling me out or being angry because you took my post the wrong way. So lets not get off topic with your personal issues. Thanks.

5. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    But I am by increasing their odds of winning by not entering. Anyway...some are offended at my jocular tone, so I will bow out.

6. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT/GTX 1060
    Nobody's offended ;)

7. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega/Navi
    The adrenaline rush I felt last year when I found out the correct answer for that GPU contest was amazing...Was nice to have a hard contest, matching the prize.
    HH, thank you, sir, for your kindness and for the chance given to all gurus to win awesome hardware!