Guild Wars 2 Design Manifesto

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by NiukNiuk, Apr 27, 2010.

1. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    I think it might be msi afterburner, rivatuner or evga precision, it's meant to be the rtss.exe program tied to those programs, try uninstalling them if you have them?

2. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    ah, yeah, I run msia. also SweetFX. I'll try without msia, although it ran just fine last time. thanks for the tip.

3. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700XT
    btw, just moved to desolation in MvM with my guild, baruch is too pveish and except our hours, the rest sucks @@, hope to have a few good fights together with someone here, if you play MvM of course :)

4. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD FirePro M6100
    Thinking about buying GW2 again, sinds i gave my acc away to another guru xD

I'm really really desperate for a new MMO, WoW isn't addictive as it was before anymore...

edit: Just great, they shipped me a copy with a broke disc2, just awe-some :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012

5. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Anyone still playing this? I went back to GW2 on Wednesday and have to say I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I like the changes implemented since October. The daily quests now finally make sense. I really want to see an expansion for this game though. This and D3 could really do with new content.

6. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    Every now and again, I had a try at the 8bit land, hard as hell solo.

That's the great thing about this though, no pressure with subs, play when I want.

7. Elder III

Elder III Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Both Red and Green
    I've been playing every single day (95% at least) since New Year's. The Daily and Monthly achievements to aim for, especially being able to pick and choose which to aim for, was a wonderful change for me. I'm finally closing in on 100% Map Completion on my main character, but I still feel like I've got plenty left to do before needing a break from it.

8. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    yes, the dailies are very well done and you get a lot of karma for them, I'm sure a lot more than back in October. I'm only 50% world completion atm, but I hardly ever do WvW so... but still, it's fun. now saving karma to buy some shiny new armor.

9. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    man. i brought my gaming laptop to office and played on wifi. and crap internet. it was smooth gameplay and no lag. why on earth iam having LAg on home gaming pc :( . unplayable since day 1 :(

it is like i press "1" and i hit enemy like after 3 seconds..un playable. watching a slide show.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  10. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    Man, i dont get it,

i installed to my imac 27" at home too. MAC version. and there is no delay/lag on it..is this because it is now DAY, not night?

what is the problem with my Home pC game system? :( it is connected modem via cable. imac is wifi u know.

edit: my imac and pc sits next to each other and . game plays well on imac and laggy on PC..what kind of sorcery is this.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013

11. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    2 stupid questions from me

1- how to create a two handed sword character

2 how to create a bow using character.

I choose ranger , it uses axes. I choose warrior it uses shield and sword. Lame.

And which race is good for bow, which is for warrior.

12. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    im pretty sure ranger can do both, u just need to find the weapons or craft

13. Shuggatank

Shuggatank Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    What you want is the warrior or a ranger. They both use a two handed sword and a bow but do so in very different ways. Race has no effect on weapon skills. You do get unique elite race skills but thats about it. The race is more for looks.

14. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    i play with ranger lvl 6. and yeah bought a bow. okay fixed that. needed to find a weapon seller.

The warrior needs to go and buy two handed weapon too i guess

i play with Guardian too. but he cant use bow yes?i bought one but cant use it. damn.

15. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    guardian is the most op atm btw.

16. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    OP?

I think each character limited to different type of weapons. As warrior i can use rifle and sword, maces etc. but now bow.

And each weapon type i use, gets upgrade the chart of that weapon and unlocks new moves. Not bad. Easy to handle just 3,4 moves.

17. Shuggatank

Shuggatank Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670
  18. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    over powered, ie, stronger than the rest of the classes

19. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    Thank you guys.

and at crafting. i have tin, and copper ore, but cant make these two a bronze ingot.i mean in where? in weapon smiting station? im there but i cant put these two into any place :(

20. Shuggatank

Shuggatank Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    To make a bronze ingot you need to select a crafting profession that uses it like weaponsmith or armorsmith. Then after you gather the raw materials you can refine them into bronze ingots. The materials are automatically used from your inventory, bank, and collection. For bronze ingots you need 10 copper ore and 1 lump of tin. That will make 5 bronze ingots.

[​IMG]