Guacamelee: Gold Edition Coming To Steam

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by blesner, Jul 31, 2013.

1. blesner

blesner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
  2. blesner

blesner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
  3. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nice .. I like this game's art style. I hope Mac (and Linux) versions follow soon.

4. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    Cannot wait for this. I was hoping it would be available from midnight here in the UK but it looks like it won't be available until 6 or 7pm tomorrow night. :(

5. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    Anyone else bought this? It's a really great 2D adventure/fighting game with a Mexican flavour and a truly distinctive and gorgeous art style. Runs really well on my PC, not that I'd expect anything else given it's a 2D game. This, like Tales of Space: Mutant Blob Attacks, is another great game from Drinkbox. It's a little pricey IMO at £10.79 (that's with a 10% discount as well, I feel it should be around £8 RRP personally) but still recommended.

6. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD S. 5700XT Pulse
    - Fix for game running super fast for some players. This was due to vsync of video card overriding the video settings that were selected in the game.
    - Fix for infinite hit on spikes at the end of the Xtabay battle
    - Fix for player jumping after selecting costume (double detection of button press)
    - Fix to inactive players being capable of triggering/canceling sync operations in costume shop

http://steamcommunity.com/games/214770/announcements/detail/1876033143925701231

7. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3200U