gtx 560ti problem

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by A7MaD512, Dec 22, 2011.

1. A7MaD512

A7MaD512 New Member

GPU:
    gtx 560ti
    hi guys. i have a problem with my gtx 560ti since i bought it i was amd user before.the problem is the frame drop because of the gpu usage drop it happens at most games even the old games i did everything possible and iknow about the power management from the driver.i manage to fix this problem alot with bf3 multiplayer by removing the aero from windows don't know the relation between this and that but i had a crap performance with bf3 mp it was drop to 10 frame and freeze etc but now fixed it but not 100% so iam waiting for opinions thanks in advance

2. wonton1017

wonton1017 Member

GPU:
    2x Galaxy GTX670 SLI
    Sounds like you're out of video card memory. (You said turning off AERO helped a bit, which is because disabling AERO frees up some vid card memory)

3. A7MaD512

A7MaD512 New Member

GPU:
    gtx 560ti
    thanks for reply.but how is that possible with 1 giga of ram? and why happen with a simple not heavy graphic game like cod?

4. Ade 1

Ade 1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 690
    I think it's your rig in general that's giving you the problem. Like putting a V8 in a robin reliant!

5. Spets

Spets Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    Did you reformat before popping in your GTX? Could have files form the amd driver lurking about.

6. A7MaD512

A7MaD512 New Member

GPU:
    gtx 560ti
    i don't know maybe :D .thx for reply

7. A7MaD512

A7MaD512 New Member

GPU:
    gtx 560ti
    i setup a new windows

8. TARNY

TARNY Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti
    my brother has pretty much the same set up as yours apart from he has ati 5850 and not gtx 560ti which i have.

He has to turn down the AA/AF in bf3 to stop it from dropping down framerates..still looks good tho..the old intel 775 q6600 is getting a bit long in the tooth but still does the job.. Does drop when X4 is enabled.just gotta play about with driver settings.