Gtx 295 gaming freq problem

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by i7Gryt, Sep 21, 2009.

1. i7Gryt

i7Gryt New Member

GPU:
    Xfx gtx 295 1792mb
    nvidia 19.xx drivers oviosly have a compatibility problem, when i start and try most of the new games like, nfs shift, mercenaries2,redfaction, i look in the precision monitor and noticed that gpu1 and 2 does not work in the same freq. The gtx 295 have the possibility to reduce the freq to take down the power usage. anyhow i start up need for speed shift i noticed that gpu 1 works as regular in 576,999,1242 @stock while gpu 2 works in powersaving mode (301,602,100):3eyes:?. so i start trying all types of drivers, and the one that solves this problem was the nvidia 185.85 whql. im sure nvidia will try to solve this problem as soon as possible / Regards Johannes

PS: sorry for my eng. :) see you all around

2. Cybermancer

Cybermancer Don Quixote

GPU:
    BFG GTX260OC (192 SP)
  3. HaZe303

HaZe303 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Try nHancer, it is obviously SLI related. Some games dont use or "scale" well in SLI. So download nHancer and try to force SLI in those games. I know I got SLI to work in Red Faction Guerilla with nhancer, in Batman AA as well.

Säg till om du vill att jag ska berätta på svenska. ;)

This is the latest beta! Make sure you download the right one, if you use 32bit or 64bit.

4. bokah

bokah Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 670GTX 2G
    i never seen my gpus at different hz, something wrong with ur card maybe

5. DoomTrooper

DoomTrooper Member

GPU:
    3 x EVGA GTX 780Ti SC ACX
    I would try what HaZe303 suggested since I managed to get NFS Shift working in Quad SLI by using nHancer. Of course there's profiles included with the drivers as well, but for the most part they need some tweaking and that's where nHancer comes into play.