GTA IV Necessities?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ShadowMyth, Jan 28, 2011.

Tags:
  1. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    I bought GTA IV when it was released on the Xbox 360. I never could get into it, so it sat on the shelf & gathered dust. Nearly a year ago I bought it for the PC hoping I'd have a better experience, lol, I still couldn't get into it. My question is, are there any mods that you'd recommend to make the game a better experience? Anything you would say that is good a enough that it should be required to be installed with GTA IV? I really want to play & finish the game.

2. Jae-So

Jae-So Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070
    what are you finding is wrong with it? I found I couldn't get into it until about halfway through where I really got into the story and then it was finished in just over a day after that

3. Nomadspy

Nomadspy Master Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GT220 512MB GDDR3
    Here you are http://www.gta4-mods.com/ Can you be more specific what are you dislike in the game ? Tbh it was little bit boring not fun as SA but the story is really good

4. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    There isn't anything specifically wrong with it, I'd just like to make it look a bit better. Really any decent mods that add to the atmosphere would be great. Really if I'm going to dedicate the time it takes play it from start to finish w/ all DLC I want the best experience I can get.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011

5. UNREAL_2004

UNREAL_2004 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 & G12+H55