GT HD Jesus Christ !...It's like real sh**

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by GenerationGXX, Dec 24, 2006.

1. CTman

CTman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 6800 V9999
    Yeah, you are right the G70 and G71 cards never have 20 ROPs (- it would be very, very expensive to produce these cards), only 16 ROPs at maximum.(What was I doing on that day????):bonk: :bonk: :bonk: What I meant was 20 pixelshaders and 16 ROPs of the 7800GT versus PS3's 8 ROPs.

Only the 8800GTX (24 ROPs) and 8800GTS (20 ROPs) got more than 16 ROPs.

ATI already went that way earlier: lesser ROPs, but more pixelshaders (The X1000 series). If the PS3 got a lot of pixelshaders, then it should be capable of doing many and many shader operations.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2006
  2. Andrés

Andrés Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 6950 2Gb
    I don't understand. I don't intend to argue about this but I think I said something different. You said the replay video is not rendered in real-time and that it has some visual post-treatment and I said exactly the opposite ;)

3. ManicOne

ManicOne Maha Guru

GPU:
    HIS 5850 Crossfire
    Guys gametrailers.com has some lo and hi-res in game (not replay) footage up. Go check it, it is particularly impressive (and I am pc to da core!!!!)

4. bobdude

bobdude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    why the hell is this thread still going???

:massacre:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2006

5. doomguardian

doomguardian New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire X800GT 256MB
    I know this post might be some days old..but I couldn't help but make an account here to respond to this.

You say Crysis is just another FPS, well, it is. But same old gameplay? I think you need to go here.

Also, you say there won't be something else for the PC; wrong. Supreme Commander, Spore, Hellgate: London, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Left 4 Dead, Age of Conan, Dragon Age, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, Warhammer Online, and World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade are just some of the upcoming PC 2007 titles. These are also from AAA proven developers -- while you post such games like Killzone (average Meta Critic score of 74), Resistence (below AAA status again), and Lost Planet (currently receiving AA scores).

I can also name you bunch of multiplats that will highly likely be better on PC like: Bioshock; C&C 3; Alan Awake etc.

Not to mention Final Fantasy 13 is a 2008 title, just telling ya'. :)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2006
  6. StreeTunder

StreeTunder Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 4870 1024Mb
    what a nice game...it looks real..i want GT HD for PC =(

7. Insomniac34

Insomniac34 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 460 768mb (800/1900)
    QFT :thumbup:. Awesome graphics help make a game for fun to play, no doubt about it, but I'd take a game that looked mediocre and played great over a game that looked great and played mediocre.

8. TheBoss84

TheBoss84 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 + GTX 970

What are you talking about. Im talking about GT3. I played GT and GT2 and both had a very arcade racing style, not very enjoyable, very boring. The moment i picked up GT3 it just was one hell of a change. And so was GT4.