GT HD Jesus Christ !...It's like real sh**

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by GenerationGXX, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Copey

Copey Ancient Guru

GPU:
    960 2GB
    WOW , that does look stunning , its free to download aint it , hows the browser fro the ps3 , is that any good , how much it cost??

2. bobdude

bobdude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb

hmmm i see ppl dont know that counsol games are made from a whats the word PC rofl

3. Decane

Decane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6GB
    I'm not loyal to any machine, I just happen to prefer PCs over consoles. So yes, I am biased, but not to the extent where I am unable to admit that consoles are the gaming platforms of choice for low-budget gamers who don't want to encounter problems and want an absolute plug-and-play experience, or just want to play some games not available for PCs. I don't hate consoles, and I was actually considering the purchase of an Xbox 360 a few weeks ago, but decided not to get one because I probably couldn't stand not being able to customize and tinker with the games I play (which I have been spoiled with thanks to my PC ;)).

Uh-uh, you suppose playing co-op GOW with your mates a meter away from the monitor is a practical solution? (A meter away, because otherwise you won't see sh|t)

4. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Nice to see a flame war not started by me for once.

GT HD looks amazing in that video and if the game looks half as good as that, then well done whoever made it. Nothing more to say.

5. Gromuhl'Djun

Gromuhl'Djun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    Harharhar, I'm just here to commend you on that. I'm not going to dip myself in this crap.:booty: (don't even know why people keep commenting in these kind of threats. They're always exactly the same and no one listens to eachother..)

6. Reality|Bites

Reality|Bites Ancient Guru

GPU:
    SLI Asus/eVGA 8800Ultra/B
    You had those graphics on the Sega Mega CD when it was released(remember the Helicopter game it came with) Although it played like s hit. I "would" buy a console as they arn't really that expensive, it's the £40 - £60 a game that I don't agree with really. I'll stick to torrents for the games i'm not sure about and buying the ones I know I will enjoy :)

7. darknight909

darknight909 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070
    you all are just a bunch of dumbasses ****ing leave it alone no one is going to change anyones mind here, you can throw all the facts you want around in the end the person that was arguing the console side is still going to believe his side and the person that was arguing the pc side is not going to have changed his mind everyone in this gaming section is a bunch of idiots that wont stop complaining

8. Thug

Thug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    A few weeks ago i started a thread on the feedback and news section asking for a section devoted to consol games. This thread has just reinforced my belief that a section would hopefully stop this bitchin'.
    I gonna start a poll in this games section, and hopefully the admin will take note.

MATT

9. Copey

Copey Ancient Guru

GPU:
    960 2GB
    yeah it does look stunning doesnt it , and i know it will play well too , becuase every GT i have played is a good driving game

and why do people think that the RSX is a 7800GT it nothing like it , all they said is it was based off a N7X core that was it , its much faster than a 7800GT

10. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 970 SSC
    Stormyandcold: uuh.... i believe i remember Crytek saying they currently have no future plans to bring Crysis to the 360 or PS3. granted that doesn't mean that it'll NEVER happen... but it'll probably happen when Crysis is starting to be the normal look for PC games, and will eventually leave consoles in the dust.

I actually like consoles. I purchased a Wii. not because i don't have much money or because i'm a "n00b" or because i'm an idiot or anything else that a 360/PS3 fanboy would call me.... just because i honestly see the Wii and the 360 being the leaders in the console market for quite some time... and i just didn't feel like getting a 360. but when the facts are laid out on the table.... PC's will more than likely top the graphics of GT HD very soon. One reason it may take a bit longer.... you will rarely see a RACING game on a PC! Racing is/never was/never should be on PC. the only car-related games that are fun to play on PC's are the GTA series. you've got your PC's for FPS's, RTS's, and your MMORPG's, and you have your consoles for a select few good FPS's, your sports games, and your racing games. that's pretty much the way it goes. what you get tends to be what you're into. if you love sports... you usually look at consoles.

11. Unstable_Hero

Unstable_Hero Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 295
    Insert fanboyish post here <----

12. roguesn1per

roguesn1per Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX580
    Insert fanboyish reply here <---

13. bornagain

bornagain Master Guru

GPU:
    Please close my
    Great looking apart from no tyre marks left on the ground, touches like these are a must!

14. stjuart

stjuart Master Guru

GPU:
    Xfx290x+Asus 290DC2 xfire
    I think racer here matches GThd and its a free, so far i see nothing that this game is pulling off all with a 0 dollar budget have a look for yourself and wait for it, not a replay.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2006
  15. bornagain

bornagain Master Guru

GPU:
    Please close my
    The car looks nice but the rest looks drab!

16. stjuart

stjuart Master Guru

GPU:
    Xfx290x+Asus 290DC2 xfire
    0 budget cant get any better than totally free game.

17. senior98

senior98 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    xfx 8800GT 512mb
    It would be funny if all the pc fanboys and console fanboys got locked in a room for 24 hours.

18. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
    final fantasy 2 is a very memorable game 2 me,it is the first ff that i sat threw and was totally engrossed in,and kain was jus a bad ass character.also whn golbez joins u at the end was very cool.alot of little secrets in tht game if u take the time to look.all i know is that i was happy as hell whn i got ff2 and a snes tht christmas..one of my best x masses ever or maybe even the best.i dont know if its jus me but they dont make them final fantasys good like that anymore the only other one i really enjoyed was ff9 with zidane and vivi it was kinda a return to the roots,i jus wish they would keep it that way

19. NvidiaFreak

NvidiaFreak Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon HD 7660D
    the question is. who will come out alive after the 24hrs is over.

20. SniperDaws

SniperDaws Banned

GPU:
    XFX7600GTXXX Zalman Vf900
    i have to admit, GT looks better than any racing game ive seen on a PC and i hate consoles, it looks sweet.