Graphic card makers see shipments decline by 40% in April

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Koniakki

Koniakki Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE

My post implies nothing of such sort nor I agree with what the other member said and implying that I "think it's okay to threaten people" and that I'm "despicable and horrible person" is again unacceptable and I never gave you such right nor you have any right to call me that or imply any of the above.

That said, basically complaining about something that was said that you felt/believed/thought was bad, with saying something even much worse than that which you were complaining about, is quite frankly, simply even worse.

That was mainly the point and I believe it was quite clear.

Seriously? Do you understand at all, that the meaning of what you wrote above implies that you agree and condone with the despicable and actions against humanity of that said group? That by saying that they "actually follow through with it" you agree and are ok with it that they do?

I honestly wonder how no one picked up on that or said anything already.

Reported.

And I think it's the first time I did in the forums. I apologize but I saw a few of aggressive or such similar sort of posting in the last couple weeks/months from you that stood out and honestly I don't know what going on but as a fellow human and forum member I wish you all the best and hope you get through whatever you might or might not going through.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  2. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Often this works. However, with these death threats, because they are about cryptocurrency, the mods do not care.

The fact that you say this statement right here but are trying to make it seem like it's okay for death threats to be given out as long as one "feels" they are "joking", makes absolute zero sense to me.

I like how so many people here are all about playing down death threats. wtf is wrong with you people?

I hope that when someone threatens you with your life, others tell you as well "Oh i wouldn't think to much on it, they are probably just joking"

Then maybe you'll know how messed up what you guys are doing, is.

Yes, and people felt same way about the person in florida "joking" about being a school shooter for his career online, and guess what happened? Oh right, the parkland school shooting happened. Right.

Guess that's what we should all do in life right? Say horrible, nasty things of action, but all just feel it must be a joke and nothing is ever done about it.

Incorrect. The best response is for the forum to not allow it, and punish them up and to banning their accounts if it continues.

True story, a guy at my work punched me in the face because he learned i dealt in crypto. After he punched me, i asked why, and he said because someone deserves to be punched for him not being able to purchase a graphics card at a decent price and that i was part of the problem. After trying to explain to him i do not do GPU mining, he said he did not care, i was still part of the problem. He got fired, and i had to put a restraining order on him, because he was pissed that i "got him fired".

Fun stuff right? So lets continue saying how these threats are not "serious".

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  3. darkdrone48

darkdrone48 Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX1070
    no one wins,retailers lose sales,manufacturers lose sales,customers go back to playing 10 yr old games,stalling the AAA game market ( that might actually be a win )

I see no reason to upgrade in the next 3 years (unless my card dies ) with Nvidia's attitude i doubt my next card will come from them

4. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    @Aura89 wow ... since you were attacked at work, I can see why you're so upset about those posts. I had to PM Hilbert after some idiot made violent threats against me on the forum for action to be taken. Try that if you haven't already.

5. Venix

Venix Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit 1060 6gb
    Dear lord i missed quiet the fuss!

Anyway anyone tha wishes to harm others in any way shape or form just because he/she can't buy a graphics card is mentaly screwed end of story.

Aura89 likes this.
  6. jaggerwild

jaggerwild Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070 SUP
    Wow, a two page thread high jack. I smell a Drama queen.........................

7. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    drama queen how dare you.....you try being stuck with reference boards its not all fun and games

o_O

jaggerwild likes this.
  8. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I'll be sure to call you a drama queen when people are threatening your life as well.

9. TurboMan

TurboMan Member Guru

GPU:
    1080 Ti Strix OC
    Great news ! Now reduce prices !