Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Xzibit, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    yes.

2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
  3. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
    Looks much better! Frame rate looks fairly solid too!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  4. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

5. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    IT looks fine, dont know why people are moaning! GTA has never been about graphics anyway! And they could have waited for PS4 to come out,but lets hope that we will get Vice City on PS4, which we all know will be epic! As for now i cant wait for tuesday evening!

6. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Gameplay, physics, voice acting are all tope notch. Crappy textures and lack of image crispness will be improved on next gen consoles and hopefully PC anyway. So yeah... I'm still hyped for this. Too bad I'll have to wait a long time for PC version.

7. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
  8. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    I know, right? :/

[​IMG]

9. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    lol, good that someone made a screenshot. gives us something to compare when the PC version hits TPB

10. ren008

ren008 Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    To be fair if those were PC torrents I'm guessing the number of pirates would be at least 10x higher.

11. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    Not looking at the current PC top 10, Splinter cell is 5286 with Total War Rome II on 5215.

Consoles are just as bad if not worse when it comes the piracy compared to the PC.

12. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Not exactly.
    In recent years piracy on consoles has jumped incredibly high.

With multiplatform releases like BulletStorm, DNF, DX:HR, Skyrim and RAGE... the Xbox 360 version leaked out weeks before the PC version ever did.
    BulletStorm specifically showed up online for 360 roughly a month before release, and several weeks before the PC version did.

With Epic, Cliff made rather ignorant comments in regards to PC gamers and piracy being the reason why Gears of War 2 wouldn't appear on PC. Only for Gears 2 to be pirated a month before it's 360 exclusive release.

The sad thing is, that even today, people still shine a huge spotlight on PC piracy as this huge crippling part of the industry. But turn a blind eye to console piracy when it's getting worse then PC piracy.

13. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
  14. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Better off waiting for Rockstar to officially announce it. Everyone knows it'll happen.
    But it's not surprising for Amazon.com to throw up an unconfirmed PC release with a release date just to fill a spot.

They did it yearly for DNF.

15. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    It should come out on PC. Perhaps they will announce it with PS4/Xbox release, if they are planning to release it on next gen consoles.

16. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    I just did the gamespot thing, bought 2 games in the local video rental shop for 35euro + 10euro for the preorder at Gamestop, so 45euro in total, okish but good for no preorder( i mean last minute )

I know for a fact im not going to enjoy it, the only time i was satisfied by a GTA R* game was VC which while it had its flaws was absolutely fantastic and one of the best games i have ever played, mainly to do with atmosphere.

I flung the PS3 controller against the wall playing some on bike mission where
    you had to shoot others, was the last mission i played on the PS3 GTA IV, got the PC version and the mission was piss easy with kb + mouse.
    I really hope im not going to feel handicapped in terms of control with this one.

17. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    It will come out on PC.
    But, I'm saying there's no reason to get excited just because amazon.com listed it.
    It will happen. But, until Rockstar officially announce it... there's no reason to trust anything any retailer lists.

18. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Yep^...http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=381455

19. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    imo, there really isnt any point in buying the current gen version of any multi plat game this close to the end of current gen, exclusives are a different story, but id rather wait for a more superior version for multi plat games. eg: ps4/xbone and of course pc.

seriously why pay upwards of $60 now and then the same for the exact same game minus gfx, later.

20. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Because Rockstar are actually approaching this in a rather smart way.
    By making GTA5 (right now) exclusive to the current gen of consoles, even with the new gen right around the corner... they are locking in a huge market.

Honestly, there won't be millions of PS4 and Xbox One users in the coming months. But there are millions of PS3 and 360 owners that will grab up GTA5 instantly.

And honestly, no matter what system... current gen, PC... next gen... it's GTA. So, lazy revenge story... boring empty city... pass. :) Series hasn't been any good since Vice City.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.