Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread Pt. 4

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 27, 2015.

1. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    WHAT??? xD

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news...online-enhanced-expanded-million-cash-2244868

DannyD likes this.
  2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    When you have a money printer I guess the best thing to do is to make the money printer look pretty.

DannyD and cerebus23 like this.
  3. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 3090 Strix OC
    DannyD likes this.
  4. DocStr4ngelove

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    You can answer that question yourself.

Will it bring more PC players into GTAO ?

If not, it won't happen.

DannyD likes this.

5. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 3090 Strix OC
    I know it probably won't, but it's stille super lame that the best version of the game will be a console exclusive -_-'

DannyD likes this.
  6. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    is pc going to get a more hd reerelase as well?

the skyrim of 2k.

DannyD likes this.
  7. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Wow, now I understand why Dan Houser left Rockstar. GTA is now an MMO. PC culture destroyed the game that it was against. What a twisted and sad fate of irony. Smh.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    DannyD likes this.
  8. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1070 8GB
    Seems RockStar discovered modern gamers weaknesses as well.

Now they can keep milking that cow.

Modern gaming is so FUBAR.

9. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    Have to say Rcokstar really is scrapping an all time new low and frankly shame on Sony as well this was their show case a chance to show off their new games and the very first game they show is a remaster of a remaster of a game approaching 10 years old and that honestly does not need another version. I am madder at Sony for that than I am Rcokstar. I know I should be a bit mad at Rcokstar but the reality is I just spent the minute and a bit of their trailer laughing at what was pure unadulterated barrel bottom scrapping. So lazy they couldn't even be bothered to present ANY PS5 footage or any details about what's been expanded or extended and used footage clearly cut together from the PS4.

I feel sorry for whatever fans Rcokstar still have left because I can image their was a little skip of the heart when their logo popped up only for them to get squarely and roundly kicked in the nuts when it turned out to just be ANOTHER GtA5 rematser

10. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix

11. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    which one sony remastering?

RE? the remaster for the last was top marks? there been a few remasters i been like wtf like the dark souls one that was a sidegrade at best and never fixed the imbalance and some of the bugs been there all along. ohh some upgraded shaders shiny.

12. DocStr4ngelove

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    WOW, never thought that was possible!

jbscotchman likes this.
  13. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    GTA Online is absolute garbage. It is the biggest piece of online trash I've ever seen. I've spent the last 10 months grinding like a mofo to the point where I have peaked, and there is nothing left to do in the game. So being the nice guy I am I tried to help new players get their criminal empires started. Here is the problem. The game is so toxic and literally has no security measures at all there is no point in playing anymore.What is the point of hours of grinding to make money when some punk with a modding application can just generate hundreds of millions of dollars for themselves or anyone else? I've uninstalled it and don't ever plan on playing it ever again. Dan Houser, the co-founder of Rockstar and brilliant writer left the company for a good reason. There is not gonna be a GTA 6. All Rockstar has is GTA Online and it is so broken it's not even funny.

14. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    I just wanna add on this while it's on my mind. This should be a major story in the gaming industry. GTAO on PC is so horrible it's not even funny anymore. For months I have grinded my way to millions of dollars, over a 130 custom cars, businesses, apartments, etc. GTAO on PC is THE WORST online experience I've ever witnessed. It's so bad that I personally have to sell my goods in a private solo session for fear of 12 year old modders who can not only wreck the entire session, but also can crash your actual PC. Rockstar is doing absolutely nothing to combat the roaches that have taken over their game, but they will gladly take your money for shark card purchases. And I truly feel bad for anyone that spent real money to buy anything in the game.

And the PS5 enhanced edition reveal? LMAO! Rockstar has nothing! And with the current state of the world, America especially,. There can't be a new GTA because everyone is offended by everything.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  15. DocStr4ngelove

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    New heist coming up. Can be played alone or with 4 players!

16. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    I haven't checked it out yet, but doesn't sound too exciting..

17. DocStr4ngelove

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    Watched it on Ghillie Master's stream and it seems to be the best heist they released till now. Ppl are only whining about the island not being freeroam.

1.5 millions in about 40mins is quite good for a solo player heist.

18. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Master Guru

GPU:
    GB 5700XT Gaming OC
    @IceVip Great job mate! That was great!

19. IceVip

IceVip Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Haha thanks, good to know there's people in here that know whats going on <3.

20. macatak

macatak Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3070