Gran Turismo 7

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 11, 2020.

1. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    ^^Surely the PS5 is powerful enough to emulate the PS3, i mean it must be powerful to emulate PS1/2 at this point, i will buy GT 1/2/3/4 again if need be to play on the PS5. lol

2. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    It's not out untill 2022 so stuff might change between now and then.

3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    it can emulate ps1 and ps2 easily all the ps1 and ps2 game on ps4 shop where basically emulations of the game, ps3 is question able cell chip was actual more powerfull then ps4 chip when used proper, it was just notorious for being difficult to program for. ps4 is simple to emulate and make run faster and high res cause it same architecture as ps5 only ps5 is much faster.

I show video to my uncle for GT7 said he not intreseted less the make get money to get car and or parts to actual win races alot easier, he would also have it on his pc that probably wouldnt be able to run even if it did come out on pc, got say though if that what models in-game look like theyout done them selves again.

I really hope they add rain and snow to races complete with how they land and look on windshield wipers on or off, that stuff was amazing in the one sony racing game the released on ps+

4. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    ^^Yeah that is another thing i miss in this game, dynamic night and ay and weather systems, just got spoiled by them with FM6/7.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Never played the FM games really, but Driveclub has some epic weather effects, if it was rain i was drive in cocpit view the water drops on windshield where so nice, fracked my driving over was nice to look at. the actual models in the game where nice too.

Here hope GT 7 fixes the whole aspect of geting money to be alot easier to other I just wont bother again.

6. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    The ability to Pre-order is now available on the PSN store.

7. Nandroid

Nandroid New Member

GPU:
    DG1
    I think this is the best racing game simulator I've ever played. Not a single Need for Speed game series compares

BlindBison likes this.
  8. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
  9. BlindBison

BlindBison Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super
    Even though I started with Forza 3 and 4, I prefer GT personally -- for example, when I compare the driving/handling in GT6 and F4, F4 sorta feels like I'm driving a box on wheels. Meanwhile GT6 they put so much effort into making you feel the suspension and chassis during turns, it doesn't feel like I'm driving a flat box on wheels. That's probably overly harsh on F4 / Forza Horizon, but I just think the driving in GT6+ is stronger, at least for me.

haste likes this.
  10. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    The only downside of playing the GT games is that it's quite easy to simply bounce off the track barriers at full speed and lose little speed in the process.

11. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    look at recent trailer and damn it look nice in motion, the question remains though is progression actual fun or annoying frustrating like I remeber.

The bouncing off barrier at full speed was most unrelastic any out of place for game the defines it self on how realistic it is

12. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
  13. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
  14. LocoDiceGR

LocoDiceGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3060 Ti
    Cant wait for it!

15. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    This better have a full single player camp and no garbage e-sport online trash, spend the time making a full fledged GT game this time.

16. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    This looks so damn good.

17. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    last I had was GT: sport? I know it was for ps4 could swore it was prolgue but that is for ps3. i know i didnt like campain or how you progress threw the game though.

it does look really nice makes me want to get it at somepoint after it release. question is will progression handling turn me off again

18. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
  19. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    more i see the more intrested i get. I really hope they made progression much easier

20. vevoy44

vevoy44 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    Haven't been excited about a GT game since 2. This one is bringing back those 'feelz'