Gran Turismo 7

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 11, 2020.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    In a perfect world this would be on PC.

3. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    Amd I'm getting this one, played every Gran Turismo and this one I'm getting as well

Gran Turismo Sport is nice,bit personally hate it because they put lots of emphasis on online aspect of game

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

4. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    I'm not trying to bash anyone who plays on console or GT, because I did when growing up and it was fun, but look at 2:21 and forward - probably should remain on PS.

5. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Black 6950XT
    Another one i´m going to get, seems good and i´m a fan of GT. But i up they raise their game and fix some old issues because the competition is real. I´ve just bought Asseto Corsa for the Xbox and the sound are ten times better than the ones from GTS...

My wallet is starting to weep from all the exclusives being presented by Sony...

6. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
  7. fr33k

fr33k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 VENTUS OC
    120-144 fps GT7 would be pretty damn cool though.

8. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    What I do like on GTS is online and community there which I'm expecting it will continue with GT7 as well

Assetto Corsa Competizione, how to day it, off line is awesome but online just on consoles sucks, if you are comparing that to GTS and FIA races or Daily Races which is awesome on GTS

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

9. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I have not like GT in long time car models and physical are amazing and always had, but the process of making money to get the next car to do next stage, to just have do same stage over and over to just afford the car was huge turn off to me, was that ever fixed???

jura11 likes this.
  10. I'd take Forza Horizon 5's graphics and setting and combine it with GT's car physics. That would be my perfect racing game.

11. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    For me, car damage would make it the perfect game. damage like the old GRID game had. it would make it a lot harder and more fun.

jura11 likes this.
  12. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    I don't think car damage will come to Gran Turismo games, not physical damage as seen in other games

I agree with you regarding it will make game much harder and more fun, but imagine online FIA or Daily Races with damage, I remember once they implemented just heavy damage in FIA and one good punt and you have been out of the race hahaha

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

13. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Yeah i came to a abrupt stand still on that also, that is where i gave up on the game, and that was in the beginners stage where i don't seem to have any car for any of the next races, and the UI for this game is just horrible, i have no idea where anything is, bet yeah the sooner we get a real GT game and go back to simple car dealers new and used that i can find, the better. lol

14. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Winning a couple of big stage events will normally give you the cash you need quite quickly.

15. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    ^^I just gave up on this game as i found it just too poe faced to enjoy, such a clinical sterile feeling game, no doubt because you can tell the half arsed attempt to show horn in something of a single player campaign after the fact. lol

I would take GT5/6 PS5 remaster in a heartbeat, they were a lot of fun to play. ha

16. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I haven't played a GT game since the second or third iteration. Watching the latest video shows that there is loads more stuff to do outside of racing, which wasn't the case when I played.

17. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    ^^GT6 was fantastic, loved that game, GT5 was good and showed what could be done on the PS3 back in the day, and both are still better than GTS, but that is not saying much. lol

18. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    I'm actually totally cool with no damage. As long as the driving itself is solid. There's plenty of other games that do the full realism damage shebang.

19. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Is it still possible to hit the barriers at high speed to gain an advance by not braking?

20. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    providing you have said car or the money to upgrade a car to win those stages, which was reason why stop playing GT games they made getting cash to buy the car and or part to upgrade car so so you could get new car and or new parts to actual win those races. an pain seeing the defualt car you had to start with was at ass end of the "class" of car in performance and rest where mid to high end of the class.

I would gladly start playing GT again if they fix that cuase the car models are amazing along with the physics.

MY uncle loves car game and so does my cousin, they both stop playing GT for that reason alone granted last GT game I played was probably gt 5 Prologue looked amazing but just trying to come in 3rd was pain let alone first in those defualt cars they gave you to try ,and win and pay out where super low at that