Gran Turismo 5

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by boodikon, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaM

FaM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2GB GTX 560
    They cant screw it up its not even possible. Just using gt5p and adding all those cars and tracks with nothing else wouldve made people happy...more less the other 68million dollars theyve invested into making it awesome....giddy....

84 days left.

2. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Never gonna happen for GT5, they've got enough content for an epic release already so eventually if they're forced to release, they just have to mop it up and release it.

3. charliehamster

charliehamster Maha Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    Polyphony have always set the standards with the GT series, it's impossible to imagine that they will allow their standards to slip with GT5.

4. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    tbf to KY, i think it's sony who's been pushing the release date just to incorporate, for example, this whole 3d thing.

5. FaM

FaM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2GB GTX 560
    You never know, the wait on this game has been a bit rediculous but, its no normal game. They should have released it a year ago and just patched and added content.

6. Tiger253

Tiger253 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 280
    Kazunori Yamauchi is a perfectionist. He said he will be sad when GT5 is done.

I dislike GameStop but they're offering 2 pre-order cars. The 'Stealth' McLaren F1 and a NASCAR car.

7. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    sigh.. i want the black mclaren. although i presume it's just a specially painted car and not really different in performance compared to its regular counterpart. just like the old black cars in GT4 (?) that you can get in the 2nd hand section.

8. Tiger253

Tiger253 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 280
    Actually several sites have noted the car will have performance tuned up and weight reduction. So you can probably expect the same for the other Stealth cars. So it's not just a carbon fiber paint scheme.

http://granturismoevolved.com/granturismo/the-gran-turismo-5-pre-order-cars/

High res 'stealth' GTR R35: http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5728/48597535780ab8059c7ao.png

9. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    then that's nice. because when i got the black cars in GT4, i was a bit disappointed because it was not that different from the regular version.

10. FaM

FaM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2GB GTX 560
    FYI just confirmed that if youre in europe youll be waiting till november 3rd, (nov 2nd for usa)

11. avivoni

avivoni Ancient Guru

GPU:
    560ti 448 classified
    this game better be AMAZING to be worth this long wait. im wishing it is but secretly know its going to disapoint.

12. FaM

FaM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2GB GTX 560
  13. avivoni

avivoni Ancient Guru

GPU:
    560ti 448 classified
    ^^^^the idea is cool. but the handling looks off and the hands on wheel are not where they should. plus no smoke and/or debree, kinda looks like the karts are floating around.

14. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Duke GTX1080Ti
    I want this game so bad that i´m almost ashamed of it...

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  15. FaM

FaM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2GB GTX 560

16. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    It will only disappoint if you set your expectations stupidly high, it is assured of being the best racing game so far, defintely the best looking on on a console, and you should get a good few months worth out of it, or longer if you spent longer on the previous 4/5.

:)

17. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800XT 16GB
    Im gonna play the living hell out of this game. I built my cockpit. :) All that is left is a g25 and 5.1 speakers. Im a big racing fan period. f1 nascar, karts, etc. I kinda was gran turismo also did some more baja offroad as well to go with the wrc stuff. But i really think this game is gonna be epic because we finally have a track editor, weather, online, and dlc cars. etc.

18. FaM

FaM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2GB GTX 560
    Im building mine as we speak...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When complete should be a very modified version of this with a table top for the screen and ps3.[​IMG]

19. JxL

JxL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMR FirePro Dual D500
    Haha, you guys are not messing about! :)

20. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    its more like 80 tracks with 20 environments kinda like forza with some 24 environments and 100+ tracks... enough imo forza had some cool fillings there like pointless winding whatever tracks 10 total...

track editor thing sounds like pgr kind of track editor which is cool tbh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.