Grab Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass DLC for Free

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 2, 2018.

1. RooiKreef

RooiKreef Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX3080 Ventus
    Thanx for this. I just got mine now.

2. m4dn355

m4dn355 Master Guru

GPU:
    Guru3D 2080 Super H
    Thanks Double H.

P.S. They Shall Not Give Us Battlefield 1 for Free :D

3. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    Well I got the premium pass last year when it was on sale, and I was bored from the game drought. I did it fully aware that they would eventually become free - but as I said, boredom got the better of me.

If you are frustrated because you didn't know it was gonna be free - well you should've. It's not like they haven't been doing the same thing over and over. If you knew and made the choice to buy it anyway - like me... then oh well.

4. Dimitrios1983

Dimitrios1983 Master Guru

GPU:
    RX580
    Wow why are people crying? I'm not a fan of that game and it's nice of them to add free DLC. FREE anything is nice. I can understand maybe like a week later but bro it's months later. Buyers remorse? HOLD THE PRESS if this dude paid full price for game and DLC NO ONE SHALL PASS and get free stuff! You're the type that if you can't have it, others shouldn't get it and suffer. Maybe cry to the developers or don't buy their DLC?

5. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    EA wouldn't never give you the steam off their crap. The game is dying is the only reason they are trying to bring people in or back. It's really bad business because i know at least 4 people now that will never buy a PP ever again. Like i said before, give the loyal paying customers some free lootboxes at least.

THEY SHALL NOT PREMIUM PASS. fixed.

fantaskarsef likes this.
  6. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I'm the type that cries because I couldn't get it? Read again my friend, I already paid for it. I'm upset because I paid and others get it for free. I guess you're just outright too careless to even understand what I wrote.
    I guess you are right, I shouldn't buy their DLCs anymore (which I already said three times in this thread was a stupid idea, again you didn't read it properly).
    Doesn't change anything that others get stuff for free with which EA earned millions already, and they are not even showing the least sign of appreciation (look up at @Reddoguk and his post) with some little free stuff that doesn't cost more than the money they throw after those people that enter the game at it's latest stage.

And I'm the type that doesn't give other's stuff for free and wants them to suffer? Are you dellusional or just outright stupid? Seriously, I'm giving away whole rigs for free for my friends and I'm one that can't stand other's getting free stuff? Again you're too careless to read because I already said multiple times that they should just give those that already paid something too, not screw those over that pay and give stuff for free to those that cheap out because they pick the game up long time after it's release.

And because I am able to argument the other wait too, you get that 15$ expansion for free and don't like us that paid 15$ already to get another 5$ worth of cosmetic loot crates for free? I guess you don't like others to have free stuff and like them to suffer just because you didn't pay the money, hmm? Please answer that question.

Honestly, people like you are too ignorant to even read the posts. Enjoy your free content, I'm sure your life improves greatly getting a 15$ gift.

Reddoguk likes this.
  7. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti OC
    Nope. You have a reason, in your own mind to complain but no "right". You bought the DLCs etc, of your own volition. Do you go and whine to every vendor and every publisher when games are reduced in price etc? Your argument is totally non-sensical and oozes entitlement. You chose to spend money, now you're complaining even though you got that content and now it is free, which for you, changes nothing.

Get over yourself and realise there are more important things in life.

8. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I have a right to complain as a customer. Sorry, but it's not for you to say otherwise. I spent money, which does indeed entitle me to my own opinion in this particular case beyond my general right to do so, which is voiced via a complain. I guess an opinion that doesn't match your's is wrong and suddenly doesn't make it valid because I paid for that DLC?
    Sure there's more important stuff in life. Gladly I managed that already, so I have time to voice my opinion here, which is shared by others, but thanks for picking me out on the single here. Anything else I can do for you besides thinking you are not only late to the discussion, but also share an opinion which I respect but don't agree with?

Get over yourself tellming me what opinion I am allowed to have or not, thanks and have a nice day.

KissSh0t likes this.