1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GR drivers for GR Wildlands?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Autarch20, Mar 8, 2017.

1. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Why are you screaming? There's nothing wrong with lowering the settings to get a good performance on any hardware. What is wrong though are stupid people who want to run everything "maxed out" all the time not knowing that there is no upper limit to maxed out graphics settings on PC. As it was said already, the game runs and looks fine on lower setting presets.

2. Autarch20

Autarch20 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX FE 1080
    calling me stupid now.. for wanting to be able to play a game with no frills @1080p on very high with high end parts.... i guess im just a loser idiot that is ridiculous for wanting this: thanks.. i guess ill just shut up now because anything i say now will be mocked.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  3. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080ti watercooled
    i think a game ready driver is coming in 2 days , you can complain after using that driver , now you're being unfair

4. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    Its a bad game anyway, why even bother.

5. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    The game is not bad at all if you understand the game play and tactics Or is it the openworld what you don't like for getting weapons and intes for the missions?

It is not the division what much people think.....

Here runs the game realy good at very high and some ultra settings on 2560x1440p

6. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Gaming X
    Hey! Show some respect to G-sync :eek: It's the best thing that has happened to gaming in a good while.

Dude, of course you should! I dont own the game but I did try the open beta and managed to hold just above 60fps on Ultra at 1440p with the same components as you. So if you cant even hold 60fps at 1080p, something's off. Note that I used a slightly older WHQL driver so I don't believe it's the problem.

Have you considered reinstalling your drivers with DDU? If your rig is brand new, maybe try updating BIOS? Have you installed all your chipset drivers?

Ok, I do have my card OCd to about 2088MHz right now but that not the issue here either.

Depending on your monitor that has been true for the past year or so. I'd say that 1080 is fine for 1440p/60Hz gaming and definitely for 1080p/60Hz gaming (even 144Hz). But if you have a 1440p/144Hz monitor like I do, it's a different story.

7. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti @h2o
    You got me worried there for a moment :D

8. archie123

archie123 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    378.78 out now :)

9. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    No change in GRW performance on them, as pretty much expected.

10. archie123

archie123 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    yes the sli profile i read of in the notes pertained to the last 378 release SLI still broken as hell , stuttery flashing mess :/

11. KingpinZero

KingpinZero Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor GTX1080
    I'm running everything maxed out minus:

- shadow distance detail to very high
    - detail distance to very high

at 2560*1080 with a single 1080.

I can do an average of 55fps, with 60 locked 80% of the time. Rarely goes below 50s.

Fov is set to 92, fullscreen.

I cannot complain, the game is amazing and looks great. So much fun.

12. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Most SLI/CF issues are in fact in devs hands these days.

13. archie123

archie123 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    Got the patch , looks like performance is down a few fps but its so much smoother. No flickering textures so far either. Looks like i can leave sli on now :)