GPU load at 0% in RTSS overlay?

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by JRMBelgium, Dec 8, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRMBelgium

JRMBelgium Member

GPU:
    Radeon RX6800 16GB
    Since I don't want to waste the time of the RTSS developper, I already did some efforts in troubleshooting but I can't seem to find the cause of the issue. I only recently noticed it so it could have been triggered by windows update, driver update or something else. But for some reason RTSS is not getting the GPU usage information anymore despite Windows task manager and the built in driver monitor show it just fine.

Are there things that could cause this failure to get the data? Everything else ( FPS, speed, fanspeed, etc... ) works fine.

Using 7900XT on latest beta RTSS ( and yes, also tried on the latest official build ).

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

It is not fun at all to waste an hour of work time on setting up AMD test rig just to ensure that everything works as intended:

upload_2023-12-9_10-27-20.png \

Not confirmed, and I have nothing more to add to this thread. Back to more productive things, sorry.

zingzs likes this.
  3. TK.

TK. New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 2060 Super
    I don't know if this helps, but I have the same issue - all metrics are fine except GPU usage. Happy to provide version numbers or any other info. (Screenshot is from RTSS)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2024
  4. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Overlay editor's source code is open for everyone who believe that it is broken and needs to be fixed. I have nothing to add to it and not gonna waste more time on necro thread bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.