GPU comparison chart in Xl format

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by jonathanscole, Jan 16, 2018.

1. jonathanscole

jonathanscole New Member

GPU:
    1070 Quicksilver
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dujafidjv32iy8s/Desktop Gaming Performance GPU Comparison.pdf?dl=0

Hello everyone!

I am thinking about my next build and wanted to put together a graphical representation of how the GPUs compare with one another. I have created an XLsheet with all of the info from a few sources. Can you please have a look at it and tell me what you think? Your feedback would be awesome! I am trying to get a general idea of how the cards compare... it is a soft analysis. The cards align with each other per row not exactly, but within an acceptable comparable range. Also, it is only for gaming, not for benchmarking. And the comparisons are 'soft' margined, since some cards are better in some games than others, and builds can affect their performance too. What do you think about the layout? How about the Intel graphics? I am good with Nvidia, all my builds are Nvidia, so i am trying to get an idea about AMD and Intel for my next builds.

latest build 2017 winter: I7 6700 - Asus Sabertooth S170 Arctic Camo - GTX 1070 OC QuickSilver - 16 GB 2133 - Obsidian case - Multiple SSD and HD drives

2. jonathanscole

jonathanscole New Member

GPU:
    1070 Quicksilver
    I have got some feedback from other sites and have moved down the 690 to the 770 range, as well as put the 1080ti a notch up on the 64 liquid

3. jonathanscole

jonathanscole New Member

GPU:
    1070 Quicksilver
    Everything is written pretty small to fit, but you can zoom in and see everything easily.

4. endbase

endbase Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming
    404 not found !

5. jonathanscole

jonathanscole New Member

GPU:
    1070 Quicksilver