Good run in CAL

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Steroids, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
    Oh we can be just as childish but we do it in a rather smart way. Instead of flaming, we screw eachother over really really badly...

Things like putting hax on one and other's pc's @ lan to get them disrespected by the whole community, ripping cd keys and using them with hax online, etc.

2. fajitasforme7

fajitasforme7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTX
    guys why dont you just drop it.....all its doing is creating some bad blood and we dont need anymore of that...so no shots at americans or UK players cause we alll know INDIAN and BELGIUM(cause they got sweet waffles) PWN U ALL....hahah jk but seriously just leave it at that

3. Logic Zero

Logic Zero Maha Guru

GPU:
    5870 1GB @ 1000/1300
    Why carry on? Because I feel that some people need to know what happened with the team, and not keep it all under cover. We need to expose the problems so we can improve. No point in hiding them.

Also because I am already sick of Satan posting about how he and his team are "scrimming 5-6 times daily with CAL IM/M teams and above," and telling us that "It is not rare that we play against players from ex-Zomblerz (HE now), NSF, etc." Ok, thanks Zach, you are a great guy and everything, we had a good laugh when you came over to london, but seriously we don't wanna know and tbh we don't really care. It's almost as if you are saying this just to rub salt in the wound, not exactly the best thing to do right now....You were leader of Guru3D and yet you were one of the first to drop out. And please don't give me the whole "oh logic zero, you left the clan first so it's all your fault" BS, because tbh why should I try to help if all you do is CONSTANTLY talk over me, disobey tactical orders, and generally be completely ignorant in game. Just because I left for a breather doesn't mean run off and join multiple other clans without telling anybody, and then blatantly and explicitly stating to us how much better your new clan is. If it weren't for some peoples own immaturity then maybe we would have done a lot better, but because of players suffering from seemingly infinite brain disabilities we did pants compared to other, less skilled clans.

Anyways I'm not holding any grudges against anyone, I want to scrim with you guys but none of you americanos are ever online, or on ventrilo, or tell me that you are up for a scrim. It's constantly me, bullet, sam, easy, joss and foggin on ventrilo, getting ourselves PCW's and getting some practice/good conversations going. At least we listen and share our points of views with each other, both in game, and out of game (hardware discussions, general life, studies etc).

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  4. fajitasforme7

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTX
    hey logic when do you guys scrim....like what days and times in general...maybe i can join in once in awhile....maybe this weekend.

5. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080GTX STRIX
  6. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
    Wuss.

Clan merging killed us, and to fullbleed, well said :D

7. mcBu113t

mcBu113t Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GTX @635/1540/1060
    i get on vent a bunch

8. fajitasforme7

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTX
  9. ParisAngelus

ParisAngelus Maha Guru

this is crazy.....this isn't how i remember the clan being back back when....

10. KFleshman

KFleshman Moderator Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 980
    *Re-appears from the void*

Ah yes, things most definitely have changed in the clan since a certain chunk of people from the clan disappeared into WoW-land. :D

*Returns to the void*

11. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
    ^ The plague?

(lol)