Good Bye and thanks for everything guys :)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Altra001, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    its because you have the newest series of AMD. wait until the end of the year, when AMD releases new series, and your card is not supported this well anymore. you will find out in time.

funny that you say that crossifire is a beast if you are not a n00b, while you asked for help in threads to get CFX working yourself. what does that make you ?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  2. xtremegamer

xtremegamer Guest

Same there too Mate, Nvidia or Amd they will forget the past...

As the Godfather said, "It ain't personal Sonny. It's just business".

3. k1net1cs

k1net1cs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD 5650m (550/800)
    . <-- the point; you missed it. *what, no tumbleweed icon?*

4. Amdgameplayer

Amdgameplayer Guest

GPU:
    Amd HD6970 crossfire
    :stewpid:
    it wouldnt make me a n00b as i educated my knowledge of the subject in a forum rather than complain and say im moving to the other side etc, so please dont try and start something that has no relevance to this thread, and when i say n00b it was for the people who couldnt get of there ass and ask in forums or research the net, instead they complain saying its better to be with nvidia, the funny thing its the same sad story with nvidia aswell when someone decides to be a n00b and says the same thing "i am moving to amd the red team etc" its pathetic,

5. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    just because you dont agree with him, you call him a noob and think its pathetic ?

personally i think he posted a very nice post, even thanking some people for their effort. its a thank you post. get over it!

6. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    As the Godfather said, "It ain't personal Sonny. We gonna close this thread".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.