GMG stopped selling games to Turkey because of me!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by blackfloyd, Jul 17, 2012.

1. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    no offense but in the early days of HoN i used to add greeks and turks to my banlist after everygame because of their horrid manners

mr.bigtime is an exception tho, lovely fellow (no homo <3)

2. blackfloyd

blackfloyd Member

GPU:
    GTX 580
    @Aura89, yes that's how it happened, thanks for clarifying. Please don't stop bashing and making fun of me you need to relax don't you. When you found some stupid angry prick, you must go till the end.

Yes, I sweared so much and talked dirty and I said so many mean words!

Are you kidding, read their answer again, they already gave their decision and said to me "it's your problem from now on", your ISP is the cause. What credibility are you talking, they said nicely to "go figure out the problem yourself" and after this I must remain calm and beg them!

If you can stay calm this after this good for you, as I understood good for most of you. If they did't talk for sure about being my end the cause of problem, I would never got angry. I would try to cooperate as much as I can.

Yes it's occured to me, I tried this in 3 different browsers, my friends connection and his computer. As I said before I tried every possible combination to solve the problem. And after this I contacted their support and after their answer I tried most of the combinations again.

After all this things I tried and researching on the web and on their forums; yes, I was adamant.

Let me explain the problem again:

When you buy something for the first time from their site with a voucher code your credit goes minus and you can't buy anything anymore. This problem was occured lots of times for different users. It's not ISP nor user nor cookies related.

It's their system causing the issue, go to the forums and you can see some of their staff accepting this issue.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  3. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Yeah, a vast majority are awful, they have to talk in turkish in english language pages on facebook :-/

4. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    LOL at racism.
    Everyone is so quick to blame the race card these days. I was at Popeye's the other day and ordered a 3 piece chicken strip meal. The black guy in front of me got 4 pieces and I only got 3. POPEYE'S MUST BE RACIST!!!!!!

5. Raiga

Raiga Maha Guru

GPU:
    GPU
    Hold on, we missed something important.. (since this thread is in "Guru3D.com Forums > General > Games, Gaming & Game-demos" section)

That game sucks(can't believe all the **** happened over this game.. LOL), I'd suggest you to dump this game, about GMG and all the stuff. Then get this game (its the first original game of this kind) -> http://www.gog.com/gamecard/uplink_hacker_elite <- its only $2.99

And its a thousand fold better.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  6. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    This i reckon.