Glorious GMMK 2, a keyboard with a unique switch

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF RTX 3080 OC
    Maybe I'd buy some of their products if they had a decent shipping system. I'm guessing it's terrible for everyone outside of 'Murica? For Canada it's a joke. I'm not buying crap from them if I have to pay $50 shipping, then get raped by import fees, while there's alternatives available.

Even official stores which carry Glorious products in Canada have their prices jacked up to match what it would cost with shipping from Glorious. Their stupid shipping fees have resulted in me having much better products anyway, a custom built keyboard, a GPX Superlight + Pulsar Superglides, and a Hayate Otsu for a pad, thanks for nudging me towards getting better stuff than what you sell Glorious. :D

Still, I guess it's nice that they're making some unique stuff. The peripheral market has been somewhat stale, the more competition the better, even if they're trying really hard to sell nothing outside of the US.

3. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 6700 XT
    In France and Spain it's easy to get them and they are localised.
    In fact it depend a lot on the distributor company.

4. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    "Ascend"?

5. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4070 Ti XLR8
    No F-Keys?

How does one quicksavescum through a game then? Gotta have atleast F5/F6 and F9.

6. ImmortalicBrad

ImmortalicBrad Active Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Max-Q
    I guess there's no need to be able to enter BIOS on startup either, lol. Hopefully one's motherboard uses a DELETE or ESCAPE button instead.