(Girls)Why is it...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by The Kyle, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Vega56 8GB
    Be careful with that kind of attitude. Women like to make use of that kind of attention. Next time she could ask you to buy her a new bicycle or something. :)

Just knock her BF into the hospital, so that he can't visit her for a couple of months and she's all yours. :rolleyes:

2. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino Staff Member

GPU:
    old
    Find someone else or wait for her to break up?
    This isn't rocket-science

3. BaDmOfO

BaDmOfO Maha Guru

GPU:
    2 x Evga sc GTX 780
    Yep it's the temptation of the forbidden fruit...

4. mildew

mildew Member Guru

GPU:
    Triplex 9800pro
    women prefer breaking up an existing relationship coz they are evil:(

m

5. Hav0cver1.1

Hav0cver1.1 Member

GPU:
    ASUS Extreme N6800GT PCIe x2 SLI

tell her your true feelings for her,wether she has a bf or not cause
    the fact she is 15 and her bf is 17 sooner or later they are bound to break up,and she will know there is someone who cares.if you hold it inside too long you might be too late.you might think she knows but just to be on the safe side....... and i know it gonna take a one heck a lot of courage to tell her that too so good luck cause you gonna need it ;)

6. Saeid

Saeid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Connect3D X800 PCI-Express 256MB
    1) Go borrow some undies from your female friends (make sure its used) ;)
    2) Try and find a place where you know the girl will look (in her bf's things)
    3) Perhaps his locker, car, room (if u can get access)
    4) Plant the undie somewhere visible yet hidden (basically somewhere where it can be found)
    5) Wait afew days
    6) You will have a single chick available for you to go out with :p

Good luck! :D

7. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    And you guys claim women are cruel... :rolleyes:

8. NowhereMan

NowhereMan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 470
    It's all about self-confidence. Girls can smell that from miles away. Guys with girlfriends carry themselves differently than guys who are on the lookout. Most guys on the lookout project neediness or desperation, they try too hard and girls can sense that.

The solution? Become a cool SOB. Grow confidence. Watch a lot of Clint Eastwood, Sean Connery and Lee Marvin Movies to learn how to be cool at all times. Works for me... mostly ;)

9. {HLH}

{HLH} Guest

i just be myself,... and never think that a woman is too good for me,..

if the woman thinks shes too good for me then it just proves that im a better person then she is,

some women think the same way, if a guy thinks they are all that,.. then it just proves hes and ass and isn't good enough for her

i never find myself acting like someone else to "score" a girl, to use typical american term bluntly...

i just go out there and act myself.. if a woman don't like it,.. then tough, she doesn't have to, theres plenty of other women out there and alot more women that like me, then those that hate me

icebirds got some valid points,.. but neither sex is evil,.. its just all hormonal driven urges,

both men and women get these needs and desires, and yes a few posts back was right when it was sed that women want what they can't have,.. but its more along the line, of people want what they can' have as its not just women,.. its also men,

i never find myself imagining myself with any other woman then the one im currently seeing, why is that,.. becoz i feel happy with whomever i have, i don't see a need to look for better, or someone else unless we either split up or one of us gets dumped.

then there are some people of both sex that go out there to steal peoples partners ... which i find appalling and totally agree that such action should result in the person doing the stealing getting punched in the mouth,... hey... its not my fault.. i had a hormonal driven urge to smack him out, HAHAHA,

anyways.. all im saying.. is no sex is evil.. its just a basic desire to want more then you've got, or to want what someone else has got, thats life and it suxs.. but you gotta live it otherwise it wins.

10. loweyes

loweyes Master Guru

GPU:
    Gainward 6800gt GS
    Forget women and get a dog ;)

WHY DOGS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN

1. Dogs don't care if you mow the lawn or not.

2. Dogs don't run up outrageous phone bills talking to friends and relatives for hours.

3. Dogs don't get upset if you don't want to watch a LIFETIME movie.

4. Dogs don't use all the hot water taking hour long showers.

5. Dogs don't have an expensive Avon habit to support.

6. Dogs don't get upset when you refer to them as a bitch, at least not the female ones.

7. Dogs don't care if you ball your socks up and leave them under the couch.

8. Dogs don't get upset if you forget their birthday.

9. Dogs don't care if your favorite lounging jeans have a hole in the knee.

10. Dogs don't care if you prefer pizza over pot roast if you give them a bite too.

11. Dogs don't expect you to remember the name of every one of their friends.

12. Dogs don't care if you leave the toilet seat up or down.

13. Dogs don't care how much sports you watch on TV as long as they can be near you.

14. Dogs don't care if you have bowling leagues 3 nights per week, well maybe a little, but they forgive you as soon as you get home.

15. Dogs aren't afraid of breaking a nail.

16. Dogs don't take hours to get ready to go to dinner.

17. Dogs don't care if you have razor stubble.

18. A dog license is cheaper than a marriage license.

19. You don't have to put up with your dog's relatives if you don't like them.

20. Dog toys are not as expensive as computers.

21. Dogs don't get PMS.

22. Dogs will wait for you out side a pub. And if you come out drunk....they love you anyway.

23. Dogs don't care how many other dogs you had before them.

24. Dogs dont require dinner and a movie before sleeping w/ u.

25. Dogs don't care to carry on a conversation with you.

26. Dogs don't want babies.

27. Dogs don't expect you to carry their purchases when you go shopping with them. Better: they do not make purchases.

28. Dogs don't need three days to pack before going on a week-end trip.

29. Dogs don't need you to explain to everybody the nature of your relationship with them.

30. Dogs don't want to be introduced to your parents.

31. Dogs don't try to insinuate how better their friends' owners are.

32. Dog don't care about etiquette and table manners.

33. Dogs don't need to have you 24 h at their bedside when they are sick.

34. Dogs are inexpensive to care for.

35. Dogs are not fussy about food.

36. Dogs are always happy to go out wherever and whenever you want to go.

37. Dogs only need to go to the bathroom a few times per day. They can relieve themselves on the side of the road while travelling.

38. Dogs like to live in a smelly place.

39. Dogs don't care how much you earn.

40. Dogs don't think that living with you gives them the right to use your shaver on their legs.

41. Dogs are are better at keeping you company than people because they wont tell you that they are busy....

42. Dogs are better than women because dogs don't become fat beyond your control.

43. The later you are getting home, the happier they are to see you

44. If you smell like another dog, they just think it is interesting

44. If they find you with another dog they will just play with both of you...the last three were compliments of "Joe".

45. Dogs don't mind if you sell their kids. .

11. {HLH}

{HLH} Guest

Dogs hump your leg

you hump women...

i prefer the second one actually....

12. mcnabb311

mcnabb311 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2X ATI 4870 512MB X-Fired
    Dude, when I was younger I had this bad attitude. I look back on it now and think that, hey it wasn't that bad after all. As long as a girl wasn't dating a friend of mine, she was fair game. If she is willing and not too shabby, why not??? Just strap on and be smart. You shouldn't worry about your "rep" in school, you'll be paying for most of those popular kid's welfare check one day anyways. Watch, 10 years from now at your high school reunion you'll be like, man look what happened to all of these losers!! And staying in a serious, monogomous relationship 13-23 is just stupid IMO. Just, be young, have fun, just say "maybe" and don't have any regrets. I look back at my life now at 30 years, married with a kid and I have no regrets. I did, however have alot of fun........ :)

13. Vinnie

Vinnie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD R9 290X
    ok, but if i tell her i like her... she already got a boyfriend, so how would she react?

14. evert.999

evert.999 Active Member

GPU:
    vga 512kb
    she will do naughty things to you, playing with your ding-dong, and stuff like that, really! its the true! go tell her now dude!

15. AJ²06

AJ²06 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GT 330M 512MB
    OMG! Damn same thing happened to me. I was gettin hit on by my "friend" [shes a girl ok... just a clarification for those freaks out there] and I felt bad. Now that my girl [ex] and me broke up, all the attention is gone. LoL. Pisses me off!!!!!

16. Vinnie

Vinnie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD R9 290X
    thx, but wouldnt she react stupid? cuz she already got a boyfriend :p and she really likes him =(

17. evert.999

evert.999 Active Member

GPU:
    vga 512kb
    I think she would yes :)

anyway,

you could just say to here, something like that you had a crush on her! , and maybe she will respond, something like, 'oh, why didn't you say that to me!' or 'oh damn shame you dont have a crush on me now' ... and when she bites, you can tell that you still have a smull crush that can be a big crush, capice? so if she doesn't respond at all, your ass is saved, because you dont have a crush anymore.. but if she respond in a positive way, you can play with it, and maybe she will dump the dumbass she is dating now..

oh dude, your dutch! i will translate the above, so he can understand it :)

[dutch mode]

gast, zeg gewoon op het juiste moment, dat je vroeger ooit verliefd was ofzo, en als ze dan beetje dom reageert, dan weet je dat je er neit verder over moet lullen, maar als ze dan giechelig en vragerig dan kan je beetje spelletje meespelen naar het punt dat je kan zeggen, dat je haar misschien nog steeds heel leuk vind, en dat je het jammer vind dat ze nu een vriend heb die jij stom vind :)
    [/dutch mode]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2005
  18. The Kyle

The Kyle Banned

GPU:
    Radeon HD3870 / Radeon HD
    Heh, I didn't think I would start such a popular thread with my question...

19. KCjoker

KCjoker Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
    As most have already said women want you because you're taken. Another thing that women do is after you've broken up......they'll go on a bigtime diet looking better than they ever have. They do whatever it takes to make you wish you were still with them. And the type of women I simply can't stand are the ones I call monkeys. What they do is they'll stay with a guy even though they're not happy to sponge off him UNTIL they find another guy. They won't let go of one branch until they have a hold on the next.

20. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    Be careful dude!
    You might insult Icebird... :p :D [​IMG]