(Girls)Why is it...

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by The Kyle, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Vinnie

Vinnie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Apple M2 Pro
    haha ok :D

2. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Oy ! You forgot the part where you licked the chocolate off of me (see how difficult it is to become a moderator here?).

But seriously .. women can be rather mean, men can be dumb asses .. I mean ... mix & match, it's the perfect combo. When you are in a relationship for other girls there is no real barrier and thus are more open; opposed when you are on ''the hunt''.

3. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Damnit you, stop reading my secret posts! :pinkbow: Which reminds me.. When are you free again? :rolleyes: Wise words, oh Great Lord. ;)

4. onipuss

onipuss Active Member

GPU:
    Club3D Radeon X1950XTX 512MB
    Th3kyle, that is a very familiar and annoying situation.. been there, done that.. several times.

5. The Kyle

The Kyle Banned

GPU:
    Radeon HD3870 / Radeon HD
    Nono, each girl pulled me aside seperately and told me "i have a crush on you in a really genuine way".

Ok, I can understand that happening once because when I get drunk I get really honest and thats appealing to a handfull of girls...but twice? The other girl I didn't talk to alot but she was in the conversation listening to what I was saying...but still...

Honestly, the rest of the stereotypical college girls that hit on me I didn't care about but I got that feeling(you know the one you get when you realize someone is really genuinely into you and you feel the same). That doesn't mean I have to follow it though. It's just nice to feel that way every once in a while even if you are in a relationship, to know that you are worth it to the other person.

I've been cheated on before though. I would never put anyone I love through what happened to me. It's not worth it.

6. sludg3

sludg3 Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI 4850
    women always want what they can't get..

7. treed

treed Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce 560 TI 2GB
    So true man, lol so true.

Dude Th3kyle, I feel ya man... i do lol. You sometimes can't explain it how girls act man. It's wierd because there's a lot of girls who will definetely let you know if they like you (hence your situation), and some will just hide it and hope you like them and then eventually ask them on a date. :p

8. evert.999

evert.999 Active Member

GPU:
    vga 512kb
    dude, where do you live, if you have another party, please take me with me! i beg you!

if thats a no-go, atleast make some pics! take your digi cam with you!

whas the party ala like 'usa high school' movies :)

9. The Kyle

The Kyle Banned

GPU:
    Re: Re: (Girls)Why is it...

Heh, I guess, I ussually stay away from them but it was his 21st and hes my best friend.

Best bday present ever = me not hitting up his woman...

10. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino

GPU:
    old
    Theory: You're more likely to get a job if you're employeed because its show's you;'re not a complete muppet as soimeone hiredb you and you haven't been canned yet.
    Same thing with men. You your gf hasn't kicked you to the curb, it means you're not a complete dipshait loser.

11. orenda635

orenda635 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7600GS 256mb / Radeon 9550 32mb
    And us guys dont? That's why Playboy was invented. :p

Well Kyle, it these women are bothering you, I could always take them off your hands. :D

Have you been drinking again nm+?

12. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Hail to that and Schååååål as we say.

13. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX6800 / Vega56
    Like Brad ****t...... :confused: Or was it Pitt? :eek:wned

14. Finchwizard

Finchwizard Don Apple

GPU:
    -
    Had the same problem Wild, had like 4 or 5 that liked me, then after GF you find out about them all :(

Couple were hot, and as usual, thought were out of my league, damn shame, the other one I knew about, and damn *Shudder* Not cool

15. MrRand0m

MrRand0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850
    It happens to all of us....

You start going out with a chick - then next thing you know you have women all over you!

I liked IB's explanation with the caviar example.... thats typical of women!

The Kyle: there is only one solution to your problem.... find a girl who is more open to....er.... other things!

16. The Kyle

The Kyle Banned

GPU:
    ROFL....

17. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Well.. isn't it the same with you guys? Would you hit it before someone else had tested it?! Oh well.. Maybe you woulda, I mean.. You'd prolly get it to bed easier if no one had told it that "stamp-collection" means "****".

18. branko47049

branko47049 Master Guru

GPU:
    G-A NX88T512H-B 512MB
    Women always like the forbiten fruit, it is in their blood. No mather if the girl is from America, Europe, Asia, even from Balcan.

From my 20year experience i learned some things like if you don't respect girls they will respect you. Everything is reverse.

19. Icebird

Icebird Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Wtf is all I got to say about that comment. If you don't respect girls, you're gonna get your ass whipped into shape.

Maybe in Macedonia...

20. KNIFE

KNIFE Master Guru

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE X800 GTO2 16pipe
    i only read briefly but the reson i can say is why u get hit on when your with a bird rather than when your not is because when your with a bird you are more confident and happy thus smile alot more. If a bird see's you looking unhappy they notice and find you not to approachable look abit more cheerful and smile at the onse that give you a slight look of interest and you will find you will reseive more attention trust!!! This goes for all you moapy guys who are depressed about being single and not realising that depressive look turns birds off you real fast.

*Think posative
    *look posative
    *smile
    *be confident
    *show interest
    *compliments
    *play along!

Think if a bird sees you looking sad they dont think i could cheer him up they think if i went out with him he would probly make my life sad aswell.

This is among the best advise you can get when it comes to getting new birds if your not approachable then you probly wont be approached. It starts with that look and the onse in the know, know that look when they see it even if at the corner of there eye. the more you smile and look happy the more looks you will get. Onse you know your targets (the lookers) you will find it easier to approach those wemen as you now have some confidence in knowing that they like something about you.

Dont try and understand wemen too much tho guys it will give you a head ache just remember that you have something they want and they have something you want and as for everything else about them well there all different so listen to the wemen your trying to get on and base a tactic around that and not 1 theory fits all altho i liked nm+ theory but thats more a human trait wanting things you cant suposedly have.