Giorgio A Tsoukalos PICTURE thread

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jw_Leonhart, May 9, 2012.

1. stut85

stut85 Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD5850 1GB
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  2. Jw_Leonhart

Jw_Leonhart Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeforceGTX 770 SC
  3. Jw_Leonhart

Jw_Leonhart Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeforceGTX 770 SC
    [​IMG]

LOL :wanker:

4. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500

5. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
  6. Jw_Leonhart

Jw_Leonhart Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeforceGTX 770 SC
    Apparently so.. I don't discredit his all his theories... I honestly agree that ancient aliens build the pyramids.. there is no way in hell humans made it... I mean we'd have trouble today making something like that today even... 50 ton stone blocks are harder to work with that steel I-Beams and such... it's why we use what we do in building today... Some of the structures really do boggle the mind... and everyone who seems to say aliens gets discredited... is it really so hard to believe?

We are intelligent beings, and anyone with an open mind can see... no way ancient people made this.. not even if they numbered in the millions. The time frames are just too wrong.

7. Paul L

Paul L Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700 8gb
    Whilst I'm open to the idea of Alien involvement in the construction of the Pyramids...
    I also wonder about advanced civilisations from before the ice age. Or even advanced dinosaurs... :) I don't take the age of the giza sites as gospel in any way I'm inclined to
    think that they are older.

Back on topic the pic that always make me laugh is the lesbians one.. always makes
    me smile because I can actually visualise him saying it.

BTW- I've seen all episodes. They need to go look at Dulce. They've overlooked all
    that stuff.

8. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I don't get what makes you think the Pyramids were built by aliens... it has already been shown how the pyramids were built by man and the Egyptians had the instruments at the time to build them; hell, they have hundreds of Pyramids scattered throughout Africa.

9. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 ti
    That's just so wrong. I don't think you understand the sheer size and weight of these things. Not saying it was aliens but to say it was ancient man is so wrong. You should watch the ancient aliens series.They are pretty informative.
    The pyramids are one thing but go look up Puma Punku. It was made from diorite. The only thing harder is diamond. There are cuts in the stone that are so perfect and circular holes that are perfect and exactly the same size, shape and distance apart. To say these were done by copper tools is absurd.

Last edited: May 19, 2012
  10. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Oh yes, Ancient Aliens has all the answers. My god, all those people who studied the pyramids their whole lives and the mathematics are all wrong; this dude with his unable-to-backup-theories™ had the answer all along.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There is nothing supernatural about this stone work, sorry.

11. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    I, for one, also don't believe the pyramids are doable in ancient times.

12. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Why not?

We have clear archaeological evidence of how they went about constructing larger and larger pyramids until they hit the likes of the Great Pyramids of Giza.

They started with trial and error pyramids like this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Until they finally hit upon the correct Pyramid with the "Red Pyramid" at Dahshur. Look familiar?:
    [​IMG]

13. Redawgc187

Redawgc187 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 470 X3
  14. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Source for that?

Oh, and a simple answer is over 100,000 men can do wondrous things when properly... motivated - to do so.

This is a picture of a few ten thousand people, now imagine even more people working for twenty years straight; you mean to tell me that you still can't imagine the Pyramids being made by man?

[​IMG]

15. Redawgc187

Redawgc187 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 470 X3
    Look up an old tv program called Nova on hulu it talks about the pyramids and how they have attepmted to recreate the building of the pyramids.

16. Redawgc187

Redawgc187 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 470 X3
    OMG the picture above had to have been a nightmare for secret service with that kind of turnout.

17. Jw_Leonhart

Jw_Leonhart Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeforceGTX 770 SC
    20 years.....that is what the "historical / scientific" community claims.

It took about 20 years to build the great pyramid of Giza.........

Humm...20 years... well ..lets do the math and see how this sums up.

so there are 2.5 million stones in the great pyramid.

20 years equates to roughly 10.5 million minutes

-20 years x 365 = 7,300 days..

-7,300 days x 24 hours = 175,200 hours
    -175,200 hours x 60 minutes = 10,512,000 minutes

so then....

that means they were cutting stones from the quarry, transporting to the site and placing 1 stone every 4.2 minutes ...24/7/365 for 20 years straight non stop.

BOTTOM LINE: Even todays machines wouldn't be able to lift a 50 ton stone (which is the biggest) the corridors are huge and shaped perfectly... without some kind of levitation or some kind of more advanced technology than we have today it would take forever... and to say people were able to slide the stones with wood or water and all that crap is absurd.. yea it seems good in theory until you start doing the math.

18. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Where are you getting this stuff from?

The average weight of the Giza pyramid stones were 2.5 tones which required 50 men at the time to haul it up a ramp. An average 2 and 1/2 ton limestone block used in the pyramid construction would have probably taken 8 men nine or ten days to move from the quarry, float across the Nile, and drag to the top of the pyramid.

A project management group that studied the problem of building the Great Pyramid estimated that the project, using material and methods available at the time, might have required less than ten years to complete: Two or three years site preparation, five years of actual construction and two years to remove the ramps and put on the finishing touches. This could have been done with an average work force of less than 14,000 laborers and a peak force of 40,000. By examining the ruins of dwellings and workshops in the area, archeologists have estimated between 4,000 and 5,000 of these men were full-time workers committed to the project through most of the construction.

And it most likely isn't 2.3 million blocks, rather 549,967:
    Further reading:
    http://www.unmuseum.org/bldpyram.htm
    http://www.unmuseum.org/kpyramid.htm

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  19. zhengzhoudave

zhengzhoudave Master Guru

GPU:
    4GB EVGA GTX680 FTW 2xSLI
    Best thread on G3d right now :)

I recently took a job in sales and have to say;

This Londo Mollari lookalike Alien dude surely had a great moment of inspiration when deciding how to make some fast cash. well done that man!!! Just look at how easily he distracts and causes a stir, lol

And the "I once caught an Alien THIS BIG" is my favourite one along with "That ass"

20. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz