1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gigabyte motherboards

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards Intel' started by Teisco, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Teisco

Teisco Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Auros 1080Ti
    Thinking of going with the new cpu's and a Gigabyte mb but heard that their bios was difficult to access. I tried to check the Gigabyte forums but they are all in German even when you select English.

2. insp1re

insp1re Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 4GB
    garbage, from experience.

3. Apparatus

Apparatus Master Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080 ti
  4. Teisco

Teisco Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Auros 1080Ti
    Can't find it now but did read reports of Gigabyte bios was hard to access. Thanks for the links :)

5. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
    Have no issues with mine, but it's an AM4 board. Was thinking also of going back to Intel with their new coffee lake CPU's and grab a 8350K as i heard it performs as fast as a 7700K.

This is also my first gigabyte board in years, bios is easy to access also through their software.

6. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti H20
    You press a button to access bios at post.
    Don't know how that's hard.

But bios layout is crap IMO.

7. Teisco

Teisco Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Auros 1080Ti
    That's the problem, they stated in complaints that when pressing that button (delete or whatever) that nothing happened.

8. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    My Z170 Gigabyte Gaming mobo has been stable and probably one of my favorite to work with. No issues with Bios. Gigabyte has impressed me so much so that when upgrading to the Z370 platform this week, I only looked at Gigabytes options and purchased from them. They blow away the MSI board I last had. And I like the software more than the Asus one I had before that.