Gigabyte launches Aorus RGB MEMORY 16GB 3600MHz

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The all new AORUS RGB MEMORY 16GB 3600MHz kit features a DDR4 XMP 3600 16GB (8GB*2) design. Users pairing the new AORUS RGB Memory with select GIGABYTE motherboards will be able to use the AORUS Memor...

Gigabyte launches Aorus RGB MEMORY 16GB 3600MHz

DeskStar likes this.
  2. Umbrax

Umbrax New Member

GPU:
    2080 Ti
    Guess it will cost the same as 3200CL16, if not, awful specs...

3. Dazz

Dazz Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX RTX 2080
    I think they will be or slightly higher with the Arous Tax on it, from the specs they appear to be using Micron Chips which are quite cheap compared to Samsung and Hynix

Neo Cyrus likes this.
  4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Memory that requires gigabytes garbage, unsafe, unstable, interrupt spamming software is memory i don't want to own.

Solfaur and Neo Cyrus like this.

5. DeskStar

DeskStar Master Guru

GPU:
    4 eVGA GTX TITAN SC
    Man I guess I can stick with my two sets of 32gb 16cl 3600 @ 3800mhz T1 timings for 64gb's of amazing glory.

Matched with an infinity fabric of 1900 it is pretty sweet to say the least......

6. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Ga.X
    I can sadly confirm this firsthand with my recently bought X570 Aorus Master board. I ended up uninstalling everything gigabyte software related and disabled all the RGB in bios. The RGB Fusion thing almost bricked my board, as it wouldn't start anymore after I synced the RAM lights with the mobo's. Oh and that "Bios trough windows" software was not linking at all with my actual bios, any change I made in it would be overwritten by the other and vice versa, fan profiles, xmp etc.

From a strict hardware point of view, Gigabyte stepped up their game and I am very satisfied by the raw performance, even the bios is decent. Everything else though "App center" related, horrible.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019