Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme Waterforce 2080 Ti - 2 pcie white leds

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by jmmy23, Apr 9, 2020.

1. jmmy23

jmmy23 Master Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    Hello.
    Gigabyte 2080 Ti Aorus Waterforce Xtreme

The LED lights are located above the PCIe power connectors on the card.

When card is underload i can see white lights near pcie 2 connectors. Not blinking. Just white lights continuously. No problem in stability,clocks are normal.

Psu is Seasonic ULTRA TX 750W Platinum. Anybody have the same card?

Card is plugged by 2 separate pcie cables.

insp1re2600 likes this.
  2. Cave Waverider

Cave Waverider Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
    I have the AIO version of the card, but haven't noticed anything. Then again, it's mounted vertically in my case and I have lots of LEDs. Do you perhaps have a picture so I know where and what to look for exactly?

3. jmmy23

jmmy23 Master Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    According to AORUS white light meaning that there is not power. Above pcie connectors i have 2 white leds lightning continuosly.They are not flickering. They constant. Anyway no worries?

4. jmmy23

jmmy23 Master Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    [​IMG]

Weird there are some peoples without that 2 white lights under load with the same card. And there are peoples with 2 white lights. But no issues still. Maybe its bios of card?

5. Cave Waverider

Cave Waverider Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
    I can't really see those LEDs on mine, as I've mounted my card vertically, sorry.

6. jmmy23

jmmy23 Master Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    HEY! I restarted pc and now logo on gpu are moving and no white lights near 2 pcie connectors. So no worries?

7. jmmy23

jmmy23 Master Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    So. The power led indicators light up for some reason and do not turn off until i restart pc. After restarting PC, they do not light up. At the same time, the logo stopts to play with colors, and burns constantly.
    Even if I load the card heavily, the indicators do not turn on.

It happens sometimes on loading screen in 3dmark Port Royal. Also performance and clocks are not affected. Just that 2 constant power led white lights and gpu aorus logo stuck on 1 colour.

When i reboot pc ,gpu logo is changing again colours and i dont see that power led pcie 2 white colours.

Can i ignore this??