Gigabyte 267.60 driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by BaneComes, Mar 23, 2011.

1. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    266.77 were released in January bud.

2. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    That's what I said. They released them early. I think January was too early for 590 drivers,at least EVGA. Other than here,Evga was the only place to get them.

3. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Ahhh, sorry mate, I misunderstood you.

4. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]

ok cool tnx, hope they're a little better than 267.59 (r267_11-8) << these were a little slower by lowest fps in Cod5 Waw..

5. Cru_N_cher

Cru_N_cher Guest

GPU:
    MSI NX8800GT OC
    I wish someone would leak the 270.xx Cuda 4 Driver for Xp32 so i could take a deeper look into them then just into 1 component :(
    267.59 seems really stable though for 3D on G92 at least, and 267.60 seems to be a small fix after that looking @ the branch change :)
    Monster Hunter Frontier Benchmark runs really smooth with them and even the picky Final Fantasy Benchmark makes no problems in Windowed Mode (not 1 frame drop (microstutter) if you keep background timers low) :)
    Also Chromes 9 Hardware acceleration same as Operas work fine on XP with those, Firefox 4.0 Partial Compositing acceleration and Full WebGL also show no problems with them on XP, though fail in some tests @ Grafx Bot, Adobes Flash Player also works flawless, you just have to love Nvidias Driver Team :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  6. Y1ROK

Y1ROK Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G
    267.60 and 267.59 work great in DA2, but in Bulletstorm i got AppCrash every 20-30 minutes. Turn back to 270.32.

7. savannahmick

savannahmick Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI OC GTX1060
    I got same crash in Bulletstorm and Nvidia drivers are like a grab bag!

I came over from ATi/Amd last year and then Nvidia drivers were decent and enjoyed the whole physics thing, but every new game that comes out in last few months has some kind of issue with Nvidia drivers/cards. The drivers are like if you play a certain game then use this one and if you decide to start playing this one use this driver. Killing Me! I had 5 crashes with my ATI 5850 the whole year I had it and I have 5 crashes a week with my GTX470. I know shut up. Which driver is the most stable out of the bunch? Thanks!

8. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    ^
    263.15tesla but there is no aa tweak for nfshp no da2 fix, the rest is super smooth

or these here 267.60 if you want all fixes, including small da2 boost

or 267.17quadro no da2 fix but nfshp works great with forced aa(almost 60fps all the time) even better than with 267.59(allot of drops to mid 50ish), i didnt try these 267.60 in nfshp yet..hope its better, but i kinda doubt it:pc1:

as for bulletstorm, hm.. well i get stutter with every driver (micro fps drops at certain places).. its this bs texture streaming, if you increase memory poolsize it helps a little but not much.. 263.15 is ok, 267.17 so so it kinda stuttered more, 267.59 in between..

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  9. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    These install weird?

Uninstall-ed old drivers booted into safe mode, used Driver-sweeper and rebooted like always. Told me driver installed failed due to no recognized hardware? Rebooted and tried install again, it now started install, I did the custom install as always "no HD sound", and checked the clean install box. It cleaned for a bit then asked me to reboot but it did not install new driver? I rebooted and only then did it complete the driver install process? I have never had that happen so was as little weird?

It was a hassle, but the drivers are working great despite my issue. It may be because I did not unzip them first "I don't normally install drivers from a zip'd folder". Seems a little faster/smoother than my previous driver, and looks good.

This is coming from the 167.59 drivers.

10. NiColaoS

NiColaoS Master Guru

GPU:
    3060 12GB
    These drivers are "WHQLed" now...

http://www.station-drivers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3035

Will Nvidia post 'em on its site? What do you think, since they came from Gigabyte?...

If not, I'm not going to install 'em. If the answer is "Yes", then I'll install 'em as soon as possible... I don't know how it works, that's why I'm asking...

I'm with beta 267.24 and I don't feel fine... A bit uncomfortable.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011

11. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Yreah, crash every now and then with Bulletstorm and 267.59 here also.
    Other then that, they are really OK.

270.32 gave me ENORMOUS lag in Source titles and Crysis Warhead so these are no go for me.

Hmm... dunno if I should bother with 267.60 :3eyes:

UH these are International version. Thx, but I'll pass :nerd:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011