Giant Spiral over Norway

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Makalu, Dec 9, 2009.

1. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Doesn't look like a missile at all to me.

2. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 6800
    Some one tell me what was that ...?

3. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    If told you, I'd have to kill you :biggun:

4. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 6800
    Thats true.

Anyway , there is no way a rocket no matter how techy it would be , wouldnt ever created something like that, just too perfect in my eyes.

5. Makalu

Makalu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800 Ultra
  6. barwell1992

barwell1992 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS gtx560ti on T260HD
    when i looked at the pic on the very first link it looked so so photoshoped lol

7. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070
    sorry I ment to close that doorway

8. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    Well I did more research on Russian missiles and the 3rd stage of that claimed missile is liquid not solid for the precise reason you mentioned (maneuverability), however it is likely not that missile they claim if it is a missile. It would more likely be another semi-classified missile (the missile isn't really new the last stage+warheads is what is new) that I have been able to dig up through some sleuthing and it is pretty interesting concept. The missile is the fastest accelerating missile in the world and actually doesn't go high atmosphere, but stays very low orbit where the warheads or perhaps 3rd stage may use some unknown technology or perhaps scramjet engines to scream it's way to the targets.

If I was looking at the video from 2007 alone I would bet it was a missile and this kind above. However, the Norway video is still not completely answerable as it being a missile.

9. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    Talk about seeing something that isn't there! I, for one, am not foolish enough to give credence to anything that comes out of any government's mouth! Must be a lot of missiles blowing up in HAARP territory. Isn't it interesting how they got that missile to fail so uniformly and stationary. I'm sure you "level headed" people also have complete faith in 'Codex Alimentarius' to take care of all our nutritional needs (what - you've never heard of them?), once they've completely banned all vitamins and supplements. I have L-tryptophan (by prescription), which is essentially an amino acid, but was designated as a drug, years ago! Big Pharma is far from finished! This is NOT my little conspiracy theory. It is FACT. All of you who are closed minded need not read any further.
    http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=157
    http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel_guide/3377/health/will_your_vitamins_be_banned.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUEbUHOnwXM&feature=related
    If anyone would like to know all about HAARP, there is a great video here, based on science.
    http://www.staticbrain.com/archive/haarp-weather-modification-for-weather-warfare/

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  10. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    Well, here lets just say this, If I saw that ever I think i should sh*t myself. It looks simply amazing, beautiful even. Maybe it was like a quasar or some binary stars crashing into each other and causing a sort of supernova like thing, doubtful, but, amazing things happen in space.

11. IcE

IcE Don Snow Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070 Mini
    Wow guys, come on. It's clearly a wormhole created by a future time traveler or an alien race. Common sense.

12. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    A triple/quad GTX3xx series benchmark by product that John is holding out on till the "official" release perhaps? :D

13. Wicky

Wicky Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 5850
    The power of media is amazing. I've been following this discussion here and also on a german forum where I expected the same discussion as here, just with a time delay of a few days since we are always a bit "behind".
    And our people are just making silly jokes about the russians and how their rockets are outdated. What happened was, that the newsflash said "russian missile causes phenomenon" and while we have the same pics and videos, nobody doubts that it was indeed the russians. I expected that at least 1 in 100 ppl on the german board would state, that it looks too perfect for beeing a rocket but no, they have been totally brainwashed by the media.
    I'm rather shocked.

14. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    Two times now in this thread I've mathematically proven some of the claims made by people who deny it's a missile are false. Yet people who think it was a missile are the ones who are brainwashed?

Questioning the government and verifying data are great principles. However, that's not what y'all folks in this thread are doing. I've yet to see a single blasted calculation from any one of you jokers showing ANY useful data and I've yet to hear a single scientific question. Instead all I'm seeing is a barrage of baseless, uncritical, colloquially defined untested or untestable claims.

eta: stukov has brought some useful data to the table but still no science to back up his claims though the facts have been useful.

15. Makalu

Makalu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800 Ultra
    low orbit is beyond the atmosphere....

16. Xendance

Xendance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    Seriously, you conspiracy theorists... you make me sad.

17. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Guys guys guys, everything put forward so far is a theory of some sort. Some more persuasive than others. NO ONE on this thread has proved anything!

Conspiracy theorists are often maligned for having differing views from the accepted norms! Conversely people holding views that more is at work here often malign the views of those who follow the secular norms!

NO ONE is right here and no one is wrong, because there is no empirical data or evidence proving beyond a doubt what happened.

18. crowTrobot

crowTrobot Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD HD5450
    wow that spiral reminds me of Half-Life 2 episode 2.

19. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    I call BS. I've demonstrated that a few cubic meters of rocket fuel in low earth orbit (where ICBM's travel) can expand to an area that if visible, would look significantly larger than the moon. Ergo the size of this phenomenon being as large as it is, is not a good argument against the missile theory. This is proven, but not why I'm posting. Nobody has even bothered with the simplest logical questions that would follow from the math but people still attack the experts and general public as being brainwashed.

20. Makalu

Makalu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800 Ultra