Ghostbusters remastered.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by jbscotchman, May 31, 2019.

1. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Yeah honestly I don't think this is necessary.

2. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    cant be worst than the last ghostbusters game which was as lazy a cash grab as i think they could manage with an IP.

gfx got that uuncanny valley thing though, because we know the characters if we were kids or teens during that whole event that was ghostbusters.

i had a game for commodore 128 or 64 i think that was ghostbusters there was a map and you had to send the ecto one out to calls and then bust the ghosts but beyond that i cant recall much of that game. it was way back and sure as hell was no karateka or gunship or pirates. but lol never knew there was a game based on the og movie?

3. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    Hmm, the only thing I can see needing improvement are the OG controls of the PC port. Other that that, the game was fine and fun.

4. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Well PC and Xbox one gamers are fine because they already can play the original game on their machines today if they wanted, PS4 and Switch gamers are the only ones who i can think this is aimed at.

5. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    Seems they're remastering games that aren't even that old lately. Maybe I'm just getting too old.

Wasn't the game they're remastering poorly received as well?

6. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    It's mainly due to console generations we're seeing fairly new games get remastered.
    This game did get mostly positive reviews back in it's day, not amazing but good.

7. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    That trailer only uses the pre-rendered CGI cutscenes.
    Zero actual gameplay, so now way to actually judge what they've "remastered".

And, Epic exclusive on PC.
    I already own the original on Steam, so... no thanks.

8. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Lol they're desperate to go after remasters.

9. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    I actually really enjoyed the original and bought it on steam before it was removed years ago. The only thing I would ask for is multiplayer on PC since the original didn't have it