Ghost Recon Wildlands

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 13, 2016.

1. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2060
    I'm still playing this, the AI really is incredible, i imagine all the time they spent programming your AI teammates spilled over onto the npcs.
    I seen an enemy hijack a npc's car and flee the scene, not to mention the other very funny situations that can happen.
    It's funny cause my first time playing years ago, just around 15-20hrs i guess i had a totally different impression, i wasn't near as fun?
    I've been playing without the ai teammates for a while now which makes it more fun but surely they've patched the crap outta it now too.
    The world is very interesting and detailed, it puts just cause 3 to utter shame in that regard.
    Just cause 2 wasn't that much better than 3 in world detail but i'll give it a pass as i enjoyed it very much.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    alanm likes this.
  2. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Dual OC
    Just Cause are exaggerated physics defying games. Too much cringe in the gameplay for me to stomach. GRW is more grounded in reality which makes it more appealing (to me at least). The campaign is decent, AI OK and overall a fun, well developed high quality game imo.

DannyD likes this.
  3. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2060
    It's very 'Ubi' in the sense you can play for hours and hours on end progressing very little in the story but having a blast, 2077 is like that too imo, TW3 not so much.
    I'm gonna have to drag myself off it as the helis are just too much fun, gunplay also just too much fun, endless.:)
    I'm waiting on a pc orientated patch from CDPR currently but i', done with this game i give it a solid 9 /10.
    It was the first game i fired up after getting my gtx1080 and suspected at the time my system had a bug/virus draining the cpu as performance wasn't much better than my previous 980ti, i sold my whole rig soon afterwards.
    Now i see it averaging 90% usage on my current card i guess the 1080 just wasn't up to the task.
    But sure gonna uninstall this now, no idea what's next.