Ghost Recon Wildlands

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 13, 2016.

1. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio
    you're not concerned by Stock cooler? i'm a bit reluctant on this, i don't know

2. slickric21

slickric21 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080ti SC / Gsync

From here http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/ar...t-recon-wildlands-pc-nvidia-gameworks-effects

3. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    GB 2060S,Gsync,3DV2
    Only reason I would buy it on..reference with stock cooler is for water.. it seems that this card will have good potential on water cooling.

4. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio
    If i grab a 1080-Ti, i most likely gonna get an AIO watercooled one, like my current 980-Ti.

It's just such a relieve to think that , whatever the time of the year, whatever the voltage etc.. temperature isn't gonna be an issue anymore while tweaking everything.

High chance i grab one really, could handle my UHD monitor properly in game!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017

5. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD FirePro M6100
    They weren't kidding, the world is MASSIVE! and damn some outposts are hardcore, the jammers make it difficult to spot enemies and there's always these damn choppers.

I died over 10 times easily lol cause of tho's choppers and waves of enemies it's insane.
    You really have to stealth your way in, some bases are too big with tons of enemies in it, not to mention the choppers and mortars they have.

Been to 4 continents to get some weapons and attachements took me quiet a while, i want to collect them all before i start with story mission's.
    Might just run in and collect the stuff and get myself killed, usually they aren't guarded that well or are busy killing your AI teammates.

You can easily get 50 or more hours into this game i'm guessing just from PVE and then theres the PVP part.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  6. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio

what? there's pvp?!

7. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD FirePro M6100
    Yea 4v4, not sure if it's already in the game though, supposed to be the "end game".

8. Feed_Bucket

Feed_Bucket Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    DLC later on. Sounds underwhelming and clearly seems not much work/focus was put into a PvP aspect. Understandable I suppose since without a full commitment to PvP they weren't going to become the new dominant force in online competitive gaming.

...I was just expecting a little more.

9. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    Do i someting wrong, cause wen i take over a convoy, it's getting back after a few minutes?

Can run a GTX 980 ti SLI on ultra at 2560x1440p with AVG 60 fps?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  10. Dr.Puschkin

Dr.Puschkin Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti SLi
    SLi is still broken. It holds above 80 avg at 1440p but with random framedrops, shadows and texture flicker.

Avoid SLi for now.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017

11. Eero

Eero Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    It stutters like all Ubisoft's Anvil Engine open world games.

12. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce GTX 980 SLI
    Nope. SLI is still broken. The patch improved a ton of things, but SLI still stutters and can't maintain decent frames. Despite the game being advertised as having SLI support at launch, I'm not surprised that we're seeing issues as nearly every Ubi game I've seen released recently has come with its share of issues. It doesn't matter if the engine is AnvilNext, Snowdrop, Disrupt, or Dunia. Although of the 3, Dunia is probably the one that has the least issues. Lead, AnvilNext, Snowdrop and Disrupt have all taken awhile to mature.

13. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    TBF, these days I'm surprised if a game has any sli support, but i think all Ubi games have some sort of support.

Maybe it's worse to have poor support, but imo it's a start.

14. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD S. 5700XT Pulse
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1603714-PC-Patch-1-1-5-now-available?

15. BangTail

BangTail Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Whatever they 'supposedly' fixed has done nothing (at least as far as SLI is concerned), it still stutters. It's possible that the flickering is not as bad but the stuttering is more than enough to avoid SLI for now.

16. anth_15

anth_15 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    I lost fps with the new patch sadly.

17. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    I had significant improvement in degrees. It seems it crushes less the cpu now and at 4.8ghz i stay most of the time unfer 50 degrees. before it was often peaking towards the sixties. No idea what Ubi did there, but it did well. Also tab switching and map opening seems improved

18. archie123

archie123 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    Me too , not alot but its definitely lower . On the plus side i can now turn on my other 1080 without horrendous hitching , stuttering and flickering textures.

19. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    Y lost 2 fps, the loss was worth

20. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    the new update blocked RTSS 6.7.0 B1 :(