Ghost Recon Breakpoint Is Coming To UPLAY

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Uplay+ is now officially live, offering Ubisoft's take on a subscription gaming service. This is $14.99 a month for access to over 100 games, including new releases as well as older stuff. There's a...

Ghost Recon Breakpoint Is Coming To UPLAY

2. illrigger

illrigger Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    This is actually a pretty good deal, considering that unlike Game Pass the titles include all DLCs. With full versions of games costing upwards of $100 now, and them releasing 2 games a year, you actually come out ahead assuming you actually want to play those two games. And of course you can always cancel and re-sub when a game comes out you DO want to play. I have held off on games like AC Odyssey and Division 2 because of the high up-front costs on them and the steadily declining opportunities to get a good sale price on them, but I spent all day yesterday playing Odyssey and it's exceeding my expectations a lot. Ubi is one of the few companies who consistently push out decent new single-player (or at least single-player friendly) titles, so I don't feel bad about supporting them with a service like this, and it's a lot easier on my wallet to fork out $15 a month rather than $60-100+ all at once.

3. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 4070
  4. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Yes great deal,I signed up and it said $12 bucks at $1 a month after i got the free trial.That can not be correct.

5. Yxskaft

Yxskaft Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan Sli
    Yeah I also noticed that it says 1 USD each for 12 months while signing up, but the email said 12 USD for each month after the free trial is over

6. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Guest

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Yeah, the fine print does tell the truth. For me in Canada it is $20 CAD a month on par with other subscription games services.Good deal.

7. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti OC
    It's horrible. There are a few good things to say about this game, the movement/animations etc. However, the rest is a buggy mess and entirely worse than the previous game.

8. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    if you don't want get pissed because of bugs, i suggest to wait :D...i was in beta and the game is even in worse state wildlands was

9. screwtech02

screwtech02 Master Guru

GPU:
    6900 XTU
    Beta wasnt bad for me, played better than wildlands when it was released....