GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 16GB and RTX 3080 12GB Now Announced in January with later availability

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 14, 2021.

1. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio
    I'm so confused, when is RTX 40XX serie releasing?! 2023?

2. Moonbogg

Moonbogg Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti@2.1GHz
    Well, you are welcome to pay but I won't be. I'm not sure how you can even compare PC gaming to actual race cars. That's like going on a car forum and bragging about how much more expensive your 3rd yacht cost compared to people's lowly corvettes. You can play this game until you get to the richest person on earth, because most things are cheap to someone out there. It's not the point.

PC gaming is about playing games and young people simply can't afford it anymore, and most adults can't afford it because they have young people to take care of, lol. Spending the mortgage payment on a GPU to play games is hilarious and mostly only miners are buying them. If the market had to rely on gamers to pay these prices, they wouldn't be selling any GPUs. They just wouldn't move. These GPU products and the entire market belong exclusively to miners now, because most gamers aren't paying scalper prices either.

SerotoNiN likes this.