GeForce Hotfix Driver Version 398.86

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by khanmein, Aug 7, 2018.

1. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT/GTX 1060
    I work in an office, full of apple junk that constantly breaks. I have the same issues as many others, so don't give me this crap response. That channel I linked is one of many, do some research on actual breakage amongst apple products, their repairability, how they treat customers, how they treat licensed "repair" companies e.t.c. Maybe then you will start to understand the bigger picture of this overpriced junk that you adore and love so much.

You are an indoctrinated fanboy who will defend Appulh regardless and keeps feeding money to them. I suggest you start to "think different".

2. kevnb

kevnb Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 1070
    I see people have these kind of rants, yet you will find the most tech savvy people of all use apple products as well.

3. kevnb

kevnb Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 1070
    These aren't facts, this is just you acting like an asshole because I dare question your opinion. I provided you with actual numbers and facts, you responded with your feelings. Anyway, Ive wasted enough of my time.

4. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Based off my experience both professional and personal I see quite the opposite. In fact, I only know of one certified IT guy in my entire life that loved Apple and he was a very odd guy (socks + sandals at a corporate building kind of guy lol). I don't doubt that there are many IT guys who love Apple (let's be real here.. Apple obviously is full of Apple techs who love Apple) but you might be going on a bit of a stretch in saying "most tech savvy people of all use apple products as well". Either way, it would be hard to argue something like this as your life experience has been different than mine and I don't have charts to back my claims. I can only state what I have personally witnessed as an IT tech and tell you as an IT-minded person as well as what most of my IT friends think.

5. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT/GTX 1060
    That little report of yours has 0 value. It compares apples to orange, but that's plenty for a fanboy isnt it? Maybe you will understand that at the same price point non-apple laptops:
    a) last longer
    b) have higher quality components
    c) if they actually break, they are easier to repair and cheaper, instead of 400-500$ repairs or refusal to repair at all resulting in a need to purchase of a new system.

As long as fanboy users will buy products of a company that continuously milks them meanwhile making poor design decisions - they will continue to get away with selling you products at the VERY LEAST with 1/3 additional price premium.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  6. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti

its called brainwashing, the only solution would result in bloodshed, but the obscene amount of Appletards that can't see the facts when they are right there on a plot chart would make you sincerely consider whether you look good in an orange jumpsuit.

7. khanmein

khanmein Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    Apple & NVIDIA are for #richpeople while AMD & Android are for #poorpeople.

End of the story. (By the way, I'm using Android because I can't afford to buy iPhone)