1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GeForce Hotfix Driver 417.75

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Warkratos, Jan 23, 2019.

1. sapo_joe

sapo_joe Master Guru

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2080
    Well... Mostly Skyrim and Fallout 4 that are the games that NEED DSR...

Anyway, I'm coping with TAA because I'm too lazy to remove this driver with DDU and install the previous one... LOL

Hope they'll fix this on the next release though... Otherwise, it's working great.

2. sean8102

sean8102 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    I just experienced something similar to that for the first time since the "G-sync compatible" program and I started using it on my monitor. Except I turned my monitor off while RE 2 was paused, but when I turned it back on it said "No Signal". What's weird is I have a second monitor (HDMI, no G-sync/FreeSync) and the computer was completely locked up. Alt tab did nothing, Control alt Delete, etc etc. Got this from Windows Event Viewer,

"Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted."

Not to worried about it, with this G-sync compatible thing being a brand new thing and considering its been working perfectly for me so far. Just wont make the dumb mistake of turning the monitor off while a game is running. Esp RE 2, it acts kinda.. strange. It's the one game that seems to run in exclusive fullscreen no matter what (which is fine with me), and for some reason my volume controls on my keyboard do not work when I'm playing RE 2. If I alt tab out they work again, but stop once I click back on the game and it goes back to full screen. On the plus side it runs smooth as butter.

3. Dante45

Dante45 Member

GPU:
    GTX 960/4GB
    I know my GPU is not a top Notch anymore, but even though the Driver is not yet Optimized for Nvidia, RE2 Runs on my GTX 960 4GB Gaming from MSI quite well surprisingly. Most Options at High - Ultra at 1080p Resolution even SMAA and HBAO+ turned on and I still get between 40 - 60FPS in Combine with an older Core i5 4440.