GeForce HotFix 466.55 driver download & discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Vidik, May 25, 2021.

1. Catcher40

Catcher40 Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070
    Hi everyone I have a weird problem happening with 2 games the first is Resident Evil Village if I turn HDR on I get a purple haze around the bushes and in the trees between the leaves which appears and disappear depending on the way I pan the camera around and the second is Days Gone this time on the ground I get a green haze effect that is more prominent on the ground that's more sandy texture which also comes and goes depending yet again on how I move my camera around when pointing at the ground.

I have completely removed the drivers in safe mode using the latest version of DDU and tried reinstalling the last 2 previous drivers but I still get the problem, it only ever goes away when I completely turn hdr off either through the game or through windows, the strange thing is I used photo mode in-game and when I view the picture the weird effects aren't there but I think that's because it doesn't take an hdr picture.

My System Specs are - Asus TUF X570-PLUS gaming motherboard
    https://www.asus.com/uk/motherboards-components/motherboards/all-series/tuf-gaming-x570-plus/,
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800x OC@4.40Ghz, Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3600MHz,
    MSI Nvidia RTX 2080 Super.

I'm running my PC through my Denon X2700H AVR
    https://www.richersounds.com/tv-home-cinema/denon-avr-x2700h-black.html

Which is then connected to my LG 43UN73006LC TV

Windows 10 x64 Version 21H! (OS Build 190043.985).

Everything is up to date, all my drivers, bios for my MB, I even check for a firmware update for my AVR and TV but there was none. does anyone have any idea what's causing these weird HDR effects as it is driving me crazy, sorry for asking here but I don't know where else to request help from if this isn't the right place can you point to the best place to post my problem

2. ern88

ern88 Member

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080
    Nvidia Control panel wouldn't open for me with these drivers. Had to revert back the the official ones.

3. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980 TI FTW

What causes you to believe that these aren't 'official?'