GeForce Hot Fix driver 361.82

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by stigbeater, Feb 1, 2016.

1. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    that just means your OC is not stable. with maxwell, a stable OC in the 1500+ range requires a lot of voltage and very likely a custom bios. the power saving features will ruin stability at that clock speed.

and it may seem stable in 90% chances and then starting ctd'ing in certain scenarios.

2. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi rtx 2080ti trio
    im running Laithan bios for 980 gaming g1

3. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    Power saving is likely to cause issues after 1400 MHz (especially if you use vsync and play lighter games) and it will get worse with extra voltage. I had to limit the P00 power state to 1,2V to prevent stability issues and voltage lag when over clocking. My card does at least 1,5 GHz just fine without extra voltage but that wouldn't be possible without that boost fix.

4. Monchis

Monchis Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 950
    This and the previous driver suffer stuttering in Sebastien Loeb Rally, very noticeable when restarting a run at pikes peak ยด88. And custom resolutions for my second display keep disappearing from nvidia control panel, this has been going for months now.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016

5. khanmein

khanmein Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC