GeForce Graphics Drivers 441.66 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti

thats up to you and if the dch package gives you all your settings.

2. garyb

garyb Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080TI 11GB
    Yes they are the same as the standard version just installed different.

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    no, the dch packages have issues the standard ones don't where the available nvcp options are concerned.

lukas_1987_dion likes this.
  4. c69k

c69k New Member

GPU:
    1060M
    I know:) Weird, isnt'it? Must be the whole driver package with its tweaks done right.

5. garyb

garyb Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080TI 11GB
    What issues !!!

6. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    From what i've seen reported:

Refresh rates missing
    Vsync settings missing
    Low Latency reverted to Pre-rendered Frames
    PhysX panel missing
    Sharpening missing
    Gsync settings missing
    Cases of it not working period.

lukas_1987_dion and Hemisfear like this.
  7. garyb

garyb Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080TI 11GB
    Never had any of those issues using the DCH drivers.

AuerX and SpajdrEX like this.
  8. kakiharaFRS

kakiharaFRS Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming X 1080ti
    I will have to rollback but not for 3fps because it's destroying my files..since I switched to this I keep getting blue screens like 5 a day I removed all overclocks etc..doesn't change
    driver problem blue screen and now it's corrupting my os drive...great
    thanks for DDU

9. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    what realtek driver is installed?

10. kakiharaFRS

kakiharaFRS Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming X 1080ti
    6.0.8750.1 can it be related ?

I think the drivers just made apparent an unstability I already had...oh well not going to bother, my TRX40 motherboard should arrive this week or next week and then I'll start with a brand new win10 install

11. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    its possible, the 6.0.1.8746 driver from asus made made someone elses system crash with 44x drivers.

12. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Neither have i, DCH drivers all be fine for me.

Could try rolling back to the drivers you had on before, or just reconnecting your Onkyo, see if Windows re-picks it up.

AuerX likes this.
  13. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    realtek driver cause alot bad thing, I still remember have nothing but 5 years worth system hardlocks do Realtek driver when ever HW acceleration in anything in conjunction with Audio stuff like Chat servers running.

5 years down the road and 6 realtek drivers later the issue was fixed. and people where swearing up and down to that the issue lay with the nvidia drivers. nvidia drivers had nothing to do issue. Cause I could use any nvidia driver and still have the issue and soon as realtek drivers were taking out equation(uninstalled) no more hard locks, atlest till they managed to fix there drivers.

From that day forwards I refused to change and or update audio drivers from realtek I still use those same Realtek drivers to this day, just modified with Live DTS and DD enabled.

14. S3r1ous

S3r1ous Active Member

GPU:
    Palit 1070Ti JS
    all good here

15. citrixscu

citrixscu Active Member

GPU:
    Strix 1080 Ti OC
    Did you get this working properly? I have a similar setup with a DENON AVR to a 7.1 setup. I ended up using the iGPU HDMI output for audio only as when I connected anything to the HDMI output on my 1080Ti, borderless windowed G Sync would not work. Windows detects the 'ghost screen' on the AVR if I set the desktop display mode to Extend.

Setup:
    1080Ti DP --> G Sync Monitor
    Intel iGPU HDMI --> DENON AVR (no monitor attached)

Both G Sync and audio work fine.

16. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

I'm not sure why anyone would see any difference. The DCH control panel is identical to the one with the Game Ready and Studio Driver down to the crap UI scaling. I've used both and there's zero difference.
    What you're listing as 'DCH' specific issues read more like generic install issues.

17. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    You have other problems if you're getting blue screens and corrupt files. Maybe check your PSU.

18. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    there are a number of cases where the store is serving people older DCH cpls, cases where specific language sets don't have the full set of settings / not on par with the english pack (and using the language setting reg trick may not work with the dch cpl) and a few other things that just go wrong with having a cpl updated seperately from driver.

anyone remember that guy who was adamant nvidia's driver was deleting his C drive?

19. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Wait Nvidia own DCH drivers dont even come with control panel? and one has to use MS store to have honor of having a nvidia control panel?

If that is true that reason enough for me to never use DCH drivers cause I will never use the MS store I haven't used it to download anything since I started using windows 10 and I wont start now. Now if Nvidia drivers that are500+at this point actual have CP in it that ok, but if dont I will remain using standard right up to point Nvidia no longer released standard drivers.

I am not gona be forced in using MS store to get Control panel that should be included with the drivers. if that ever happens I will use Nvidia profile inspector only.

AntiSnipe and venturi like this.
  20. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    AlleyViper and venturi like this.
  21. citrixscu

citrixscu Active Member

GPU:
    Strix 1080 Ti OC
    I think some of this was due to MS pushing an older driver version through WSUS. I've been on DCH for a long time but was pushed 432.00 on 12/11, which was one day after I installed 441.66. I only noticed because I went into NVCPL system information for something and saw I had an older driver installed for no apparent reason.