GeForce Game Ready v497.09 WHQL Released

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Rich_Guy, Dec 1, 2021.

1. CYP3ORG

CYP3ORG Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX RTX 2060
    Whoa... you've got serious issues, bro. My monitor had a seizure when displaying that! On a serious note, I hope that the next driver will be more "usable" for you! :D

2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    There is absolutely no problem with pascal, this driver and Chrome hardware acceleration for VP9, H264, HEVC or the older lesser used formats.

3. Killingspree

Killingspree Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1
    Playing New World with this drivers and I have several input lag issues. The input lag goes from 30 to zero and in the next second go to 270-300.
    Going back to 471.96

4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    input lag has no measure of scale.

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I had similar issue happen in FF when I first opened Spotify to play music it flashed for second the moment I start to play spotify for first time in FF, now mind you never saw any such issue before or since and I have still running 466.11 I dont think has any thing to do with HW acceleration, I think has something to do with copy protection stuff.

I should probably change my driver to new verison but i just cant be bother to do so seeing everything works. with what I still using

6. intellimoo

intellimoo Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 SUPER GamX
    Used to get that same exact "effect" with my previous monitor now and then when trying to view TV on my cable company's TV site. Was related to some weird issue with HDCP support of the monitor.

7. Plug2k

Plug2k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Ok new issue i found, think this happened on previous driver also
    if you have more than 4 connnected displays when you resume from sleep to wake system up randomly only one monitor will wake up and the rest will show disabled until you extend them again to wake them up ???
    also video issue, any video you play after waking the system up will be displayed with a complete GREEN SCREEN lol until i change or ulter resolution or reboot system will fix the issue but why is this happening is the issue,,,

3090 GPU + X570 + 5950X
    with latest drivers and board firmware. 1.F4

8. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Geforce is only qualified for 3 displays.

9. superleeds27

superleeds27 Active Member

GPU:
    Inno3D GTX560 TI
    Had a weird graphical glitch i've never had before when using these drivers, not sure if they are to blame?

Microsoft Word had a mind of it's own? Will update to the latest and see if it persists.

Attached Files: