Geforce Game Ready Driver 441.12 - Download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Tadeo, Nov 4, 2019.

1. venturi

venturi Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 4090 FE RTX
    Those freezes occurred for me as well. They were part of hitches, stuttering, and complete freezes anytime it was about to auto save or characters were being brought into view of the level.

I second guessed many things, but at the end of the process, reverting back to 431.86 made the issues go away - this is a driver specific issue then (similar issues have come about in 436.xx, 440.xx and 441.xx. Issue resolved every time by reverting to the 431.86 or 426.xx driver

2. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080
    I've now settled on capping the game's framerate at 60 fps using RTSS at 2560x1440 with everything maxed out at Ultra/High except for Global Illumination Quality, which is set to Medium (with Lighting Quality at Ultra) and MSAA, raymarch volumetrics and full res SSAO all set to off. Water is set to High.

On these settings and with my 4 GHz overclock on my i7-4770K back in place, I get 55-60 fps, and mostly 60 fps, outside the towns with dips to 45-55 fps in the towns, depending on whether it's night and/or raining. With G-SYNC, that feels perfectly fine and apart from the occasional hitch (which typically only happens while travelling fast on horseback across long distances) the game runs and looks great considering the age of my hardware. It's definitely a better experience than on Xbox One X, though without that game's HDR (which to be honest is not that great anyway).

Played about 25 hours so far and I am absolutely loving it to the extent that I've barely played Death Stranding on my PS4 Pro!

*EDIT*
    Oops, this is in the wrong thread! It should have been the Red Dead Redemption 2 thread in the Gaming section for anyone confused about which game I was talking about!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    AsiJu likes this.
  3. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim RTX 3090
    Installed these 2 days ago. Very solid drivers for me. In fact I have not had an issue with drivers for about a year now really.

Shataan likes this.
  4. cyberfredxxx

cyberfredxxx Member Guru

GPU:
    WF 780 GTX

5. Humpfester

Humpfester New Member

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2060 Super
    Always a very interesting forum, some great information.

6. blackdragonbird

blackdragonbird Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    Anyone playing Borderlands 3 in DX12 in Win 1709 with these drivers? The game simple crashes, only works in DX11.

7. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW

This issue persists from 441.02-.20.