Geforce Game Ready Driver 436.30 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Astyanax, Sep 10, 2019.

1. MonstroMart

MonstroMart Master Guru

GPU:
    GB 5700 XT GOC 8G
    I removed the overclock and after 3 days it's perfectly stable again. Strange that's the first time i have a perfectly stable overclock going bad after only 2 years. Dunno if it's the latest drivers or the card itself. Well i planned to upgrade the card soon anyway so i'll keep it at stock until then.

2. Jeny

Jeny Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 2080TI
    I already said they were back!!!!

Strange only there 2 drivers were removed even for a little while, I am sure I looked up my 1080

bOse likes this.
  3. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    I preferred 436.15 more then these 436.30.. .15 were faster and smoother. atm updating to 436.39vk driver.

Edit; I think I will go back to 436.15

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  4. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080 TI
    Me too. The card won't downclock with these, MW beta is over and these aren't as smooth overall. Nice to have options :)

-Tj- likes this.

5. Raniner

Raniner New Member

GPU:
    rtx 2080 ti
    I had this issue and tried several things, then i changed to the default clock setting in my overclocker, GPU Tweak II and set it back to the one i made. Worked fine after that. Even a restart, steam file verification and resetting all settings to default didn't work. The OC im using was just the one made with oc scanner cause i hadnt taken the time to do it manually so i dont know how accurate it is.

I'm Using an ROG strix 2080 TI i got 3 days ago and it worked fine with the new drivers for those 3 days since thats the only ones it has ever used. ill update if the issue comes back.