Geforce Game Ready Driver 436.30 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Astyanax, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Jeny

Jeny New Member

GPU:
    nVidia 1080 2x SLI
    Yesterday I wanted to install these drivers, but they were removed from nvidia website, even the older 436.15 was not there, today they are back. Yesterday the last drivers were 436.02.

Will be there any new drivers soon? Should I wait? Cause I am on 436.15

2. venturi

venturi Master Guru

GPU:
    4x Titan V 32gb CEO
    I'm on nvidia site, the 436.15 and 436.30 are there for download

3. MonstroMart

MonstroMart Master Guru

GPU:
    GB 5700 XT GOC 8G
    I removed the overclock and after 3 days it's perfectly stable again. Strange that's the first time i have a perfectly stable overclock going bad after only 2 years. Dunno if it's the latest drivers or the card itself. Well i planned to upgrade the card soon anyway so i'll keep it at stock until then.

4. Jeny

Jeny New Member

GPU:
    nVidia 1080 2x SLI
    I already said they were back!!!!

Strange only there 2 drivers were removed even for a little while, I am sure I looked up my 1080

bOse likes this.

5. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    I preferred 436.15 more then these 436.30.. .15 were faster and smoother. atm updating to 436.39vk driver.

Edit; I think I will go back to 436.15

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  6. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080 TI
    Me too. The card won't downclock with these, MW beta is over and these aren't as smooth overall. Nice to have options :)

-Tj- likes this.
  7. Raniner

Raniner New Member

GPU:
    rtx 2080 ti
    I had this issue and tried several things, then i changed to the default clock setting in my overclocker, GPU Tweak II and set it back to the one i made. Worked fine after that. Even a restart, steam file verification and resetting all settings to default didn't work. The OC im using was just the one made with oc scanner cause i hadnt taken the time to do it manually so i dont know how accurate it is.

I'm Using an ROG strix 2080 TI i got 3 days ago and it worked fine with the new drivers for those 3 days since thats the only ones it has ever used. ill update if the issue comes back.