1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Geforce Game Ready Driver 436.30 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Astyanax, Sep 10, 2019.

1. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi rtx 2080ti trio
  2. Smiley_ie

Smiley_ie Member Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 2080 AMP
    NVidia Control Panel won't open for me with this driver did do DDU ?

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    is the context item present?

why are you 3 updates behind?

4. Smiley_ie

Smiley_ie Member Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 2080 AMP
    Reinstalled with DDu again and it works.

5. Tadeo

Tadeo New Member

GPU:
    GTX1070Ti
    Hmmm on this driver NMS freezing and crashing to desktop without any errors. Are they made any changes on Vulkan cause AFAI this game using Vulkan. :/

6. wasteomind

wasteomind Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 ti
    Because the last update had that Cortana/searchUI cpu load issue and I avoided updating, then the most recent build was released yesterday and I've not bothered to run the update yet? Highly doubt either of those updates would resolve the issue I'm having but I can try them anyways.

7. Liam Onestone

Liam Onestone Member

GPU:
    Nvidia MX150 Turbo
    hope so LOL ,this driver need a performance hotfix

8. Liam Onestone

Liam Onestone Member

GPU:
    Nvidia MX150 Turbo
    Yes this driver has Vulkan 1.0

9. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    ?

10. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 Gaming 4G
    Yesterday update fixes the serachUI.exe high CPU load if bing extension to web search was disabled, you can now re-enable it so no web searches with taskbar search.
    I haven't removed web search yet but others report all is working.

PS: there still are a few reports of issues with the start menu but seems the issue is mostly fixed in yesterday update.

11. Itzlala

Itzlala New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070 OC
    GTX 1070 Asus ROG 8gb OC
    Driver 436.15:
    Gears of war 5 ultra settings all activated with 0 errors...
    Driver 436.30:
    Gears of war 5 crash starting every match and finishing... Horda mode includes the crash just entering at the 1 wave.
    I think this happen just when the map charge and discharge textures in VRAM... Because in a normal match sometimes charge fine... But is randomly the crash and unstable the game with the last driver.

12. Cave Waverider

Cave Waverider Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
    Odd. I can't reproduce this with the 436.30 drivers and the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Benchmark with DLSS and Raytracing at 3840x2160 resolution on a very similar system as yours (although mine has Gigabyte Aorus video card and mainboard, more RAM and Windows 10 Education 64 bit of the same version as your Pro). I did do a clean install of the 436.30 drivers using DDU and am also just using the Trial version of SOTT to Benchmark, in case that's relevant.

13. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti FTW
    Integer scaling, as the name suggests, does not use fractional scaling. So for fullscreen, you need to use 1080p (1080 * 2 = 2160) or 720p (720 * 3 = 2160). To get integer scaling for 1440p you would need a 2880p display. The scaling multipler to get 1440p to 2160p is 1.5 which is a fraction, not an integer.

14. wasteomind

wasteomind Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 ti
    The crash isn't always at startup. It happens randomly, most often within an hour of playing or running the benchmark over and over.

15. Archvile82

Archvile82 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 2080ti FE
    Thanks - its a shame as it looks really good for the older games i play but i need 1440p for the latest games that are just under 60fps @ 4k.

On another note, i found my performance issues in Blair Witch were related to the latest ICue software, rolling back and it runs smooth as butter with all settings on highest except res scaling is on full and not uber.

16. wasteomind

wasteomind Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 ti
    Update: Shadow of the tomb Raider crashes with DX12 enabled but no RTX or DLSS on. This didn't happen on 431.18. What is wrong with DX12 and NVIDIA and why isn't this solved yet, or at least explained in some way? Multiple games seem to suffer from this same issue.

17. angelgraves13

angelgraves13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti FE
    Seems like this driver is a mess lol

18. IronRush

IronRush Member

GPU:
    Galax 1080 HOF
    Yeah man. They said on other topic Nvidia is working with the devs to fix this issue. But I don't know if is really true. That thing is there almost since release.

19. venturi

venturi Master Guru

GPU:
    4x Titan V 32gb CEO
    Hi
    so I returned to the 431.86 series driver. This driver (beyond the performance drop) seems highly unstable/prone to errant behavior in several games including, Control, SOTTR, and U4 titles. Without drawing quick comparisons, several of the incidents seem to mimic the behavior in some of the 430.xx driver before hot fixes. At least for Volta series cards.

Anyhow, reverting

20. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    This kind of feedback isn't going to be of any value since theres going to be a system oriented aspect to the problem.

what if you enable nvcp's debug mode?