GeForce Game Ready Driver 368.22 WHQL Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by maur0, May 23, 2016.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    ^ i dont the fasination with streaming your games, then agian I dont get the Unrelenting need people has with posting there life story on social sites either.

2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Why do you go for that mode? Why don't you try the standard version, OW has a SLI profile and it works good for me so far (not incredible but good). Your problem sounds like standard AFR2 incompatibility, give the standard profile a try.

3. otimus

otimus Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    In regards to my broken vsync in chrome videos issue:

Weirdly enough, reformatting completely and totally solved it.

Still broken in steam, though. But you know what's real bizarre? I've noticed that if I enable desktop recording in GFE, and start recording, the broken vsync in steam is fixed.... and then broken again when I stop recording. That's just weird. Makes me think it may have something to do with power states, perhaps (Using Shadowplay will force the GPU into a higher power state when it's recording)? IDK. I probably should do some more investigating.

4. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Streamed several games, haven't noticed any issues. GFE doesn't install anything beyond the frontend which provides the features based on what's already in the driver.

Recording forces vsync.

5. otimus

otimus Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080

Ahhhhh

6. TimmyP

TimmyP Master Guru

GPU:
    NV GTX 970 Titan Cooler
    Regardless, NVFBC requires GFE to be installed. Provides a much better, hardware encoded\decoded streaming experience. With my single-core Netbook, streaming goes from laggy, unplayable to 60fps no hiccups.

If anyone knows a way to activate this without GFE crap... please post.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  7. TimmyP

TimmyP Master Guru

GPU:
    NV GTX 970 Titan Cooler
    I have gone to lan games back in the day where people lugged their entire desktop. I show up with a tiny little notebook that streams from my house several miles away. Its also nice to be able to lay back on the couch with a tablet in your hands and be able to play anything.

(sorry for the double post)

8. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    NVFBC is just a part of NVAPI which is bundled with the driver and not GFE. GFE is just using the same NVAPI as any other program can use.

Read this: http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4687310&postcount=61

9. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070ti 2126/4350
  10. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti Zotac AMP!
    Noticed driver crashes when I have Chrome open, youtube video open in 2 tabs, drag the tab out to make a new window.

11. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Guess it is only Chrome, just tested this in FF46 (x64) and worked fine.

12. TimmyP

TimmyP Master Guru

GPU:
    NV GTX 970 Titan Cooler
    Ive tried everything Moonlight is probably the best if you dont have a windows (full windows) tablet with steam installed (hp stream 7 refurb, 70 bucks, its equal to an nvidia sheild with streaming, but runs full Windows). You cant compare moonlight to that (Steam to steam, with both my netbook and tablet).

NVFBC drivers i think might be installed with GFE. Nobody can get it to work otherwise and many people dont realize this provides the best IQ even with the highest bandwidth for software streaming. NVFBC means playing the game full desktop IQ (minus the smaller screen) on my tablet with a controller.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  13. skryabin

skryabin Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX1070 ASUS

that's why I used a camera to record the chrome tearing :)
    I wouldn't speak too early, try the steps I did in the video many times, this bug is so random that maybe you haven't encountered yet.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  14. Angrycrab

Angrycrab Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan XP EVGA Hybrid Kit
    Blood And Wine crashing with every 30 minutes with these drivers.

15. Helidoc

Helidoc Member

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti SC+ 6GB
    That has not been my experiance with the new patch I played for 4 hours last night but I have yet to run in the new B&W area so it may be a bug with it. I know there is chatter on the official forums of a possible update soon for a bug sweep but not a peep from the devs. From past experiance with this particular dev when they have come out with a new major expansion I have just backed up my game saves wiped the game and reinstalled fresh. I have then gone here : http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/63999-The-compendium-of-tweaks-and-fixes-for-the-PC-version and followed most of the suggestions in the OP it keeps fairly updated and with that the game runs like butter on my system.

16. Fifka

Fifka Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 2080OC
    For 3 days i could play Blood and Wine without single driver crash with these drivers, and today had two.

17. OrdinaryOregano

OrdinaryOregano Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X
    Hasn't crashed in 2 days for me

18. jdc2389

jdc2389 Member Guru

GPU:
    980ti 1408/3650
    After using this driver longer I've changed my tune, I got more stub errors and general weirdness, I went back to 365.19 and no issues. I'm assuming the code changes with 1080 in mind even before the exclusive driver came out made some changes for this driver that Maxwell/Windows 10 does not like one bit. I'D LIKE A NEW DRIVER THAT ISN'T BUGGED NVIDIA K THX this is a 980 TI not a Fermi card.

19. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Have been playing at 100% GPU load for the last week or so. Zero issues with the driver, no crashes at all.

20. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070ti 2126/4350
    Do you overclock? Witcher 3 doesn't like overclocks, regardless of driver.

My game has been rock solid so far.