Geforce game ready driver 359.00 whql

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by norton, Nov 19, 2015.

1. nexxusting

nexxusting Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980 SC /w EK-FCGTX980
    LOL you didn't know this driver improves the quality of FO4?

2. DeathAngel74

DeathAngel74 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti FTW3 Hbrd
    I honestly don't think they know WTF they are doing anymore. I haven't had issues in a while, but I see a lot of people here and on other forums having all sorts of issues lately.

3. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    ...riiiigghhht.... :3eyes:

And the other thing...it downloaded what!? A c++!? Thats a programming language..

4. mackintosh

mackintosh Master Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 2080Ti
    No, I will have a look, cheers.

I can get SLI to work just by forcing AFR2, but this introduces a lot of instability and frequent crashes on my rig. It would be bloody nice to have a working SLI profile for a AAA game that's been out for a week now and is based on a familiar engine :/

5. fagoatse

fagoatse Member Guru

GPU:
    nvidia
    great drivers improved IQ a lot thank you nvidia

6. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi rtx 2080ti trio
    yeah, i don't have any issues with nvidia drivers, but i practilcally feel that i'm not installing anything new, i'm just updating the number, sometimes i ask myself if i really want to update the drivers.

7. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 ti
    I agree drivers aren't what they used to be we used to have all sorts of fixes now they're only ready for one game usually.

8. KenpoJuJitsu3

KenpoJuJitsu3 Member

GPU:
    2x EVGA 1080Ti FTW3
    Curious why SLI for Attila is disabled after all this time. Seems a touch out of place.

9. squalles

squalles Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1080 EXOC
    well... i just played fifa 16 and carmageddon reincarnation... but very smooth in both... looks fine... thanks

10. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 ♥ MESA 21.3
    When was the last time an Assassin's Creed game was properly optimized?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015

11. KenpoJuJitsu3

KenpoJuJitsu3 Member

GPU:
    2x EVGA 1080Ti FTW3
    AC Rouge, and now Syndicate from my time spent with it so far. Full disclosure, haven't played too much yet, but it's definitely not a Unity launch disaster. As expected though, the Nvidia specific GameWorks features incur a massive performance penalty.

12. Braadkip

Braadkip Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Same here.
    1st try (clean install) driver failed to install.
    After i rebooted my res was at low and install went fine.

13. BarryB

BarryB Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit SJS 780 in SLI
    Same here, won't install on Win10 x64 as it fails every time and won't let me uninstall it now as some of the files are now missing? What a f*****g mess!

14. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 Gaming Z
    Dated friday the 13th.. :devil:

Installed it anyway. Clean installation requested a reboot even after I uninstalled the old driver and rebooted before that. Never did that before?

Crap, just realized that windows update probably installed new drivers in between, requiring the extra reboot. Version 1511 seems to have disabled my preferred method of preventing hardware drivers to be installed through Windows Update. Will have to look into this :3eyes:

So far so good after two hours just browsing and stuff.

15. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1070 GamingX
    Same as last few drivers; I had to use DDU to remove NVidia drivers, reboot, reboot again, then, install these drivers, reboot again and it works. (modded inf ofcourse).

I recommend keeping a list of fixes for games because a lot of the time it's the games that are the problem, not the drivers.

Perfect example; COD: Advanced Warfare. If you use hyper-threading, then, fps will gradually degrade to a stuttery mess (campaign). Turning-off hyper-threading (or turn cores 4 to 7 off with task manager) fixes this problem.

Finally, can anyone confirm if "Burnout: Paradise" works with these drivers?

16. TitusTroy

TitusTroy Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    any Arkham Knight optimizations with this new driver?...or is Nvidia waiting for their big December release in which they force GeForce Experience upon everyone to release an amazing set of drivers?

17. blackroseMD1

blackroseMD1 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
    Arkham Knight seems about the same to me with these drivers as with the last release.

Also, I hope you weren't looking for SLI/Crossfire support in the future, because WB has officially given up on that, apparently.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/208650/discussions/0/490125737480961119/#c485622866434462346

18. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 ti
    Wouldn't it be in the release notes for any improvements?

19. Scerate

Scerate Maha Guru

GPU:
    2080@2.1/1070N@2.0
    will try these drivers but first let me reinstall TH2 so i can look if the RNG TDRs are back or not.

20. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 Gaming Z
    Seems to work as intented over here. Downloaded the Ultimate Box using Steam and started a new game. Drove around about half a minute and then was frustrated all over again by not finding that Quit button. The game has it's moments tho ;)