Geforce Game Ready 445.75 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Mar 23, 2020.

1. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980 TI FTW

In the amount of time it took to type this, you could have rebooted or reinstalled your drivers, which would make this post moot unless it is still an issue? Ya dig?

vanDiemen likes this.
  2. Jeny

Jeny Member

GPU:
    nVidia 1080 2x SLI
    I am not sure what happened, once restarted windows, some instance of my Antivirus, not all of them, crashed, some instance of Firefox crashed (not all of them), I tried to understand what happened, I opened Epic Launcher and it crashed, after a while, without even restating windows, my antivirus worked, I opened Epic launcher and it opened, since then I am using my PC without restarting and it is working fine with no crashes.

My antivirus, Epic launcher, even Firefox uses VGA memory. it thought the driver might be the reason, but would everything works fine after a while without even restarting ... I thought that was weird and never happened before

3. janos666

janos666 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2060 6Gb
    The same could be told about reporting game crashes, no...?
    But yes. And a reboot fixed it.

vanDiemen likes this.
  4. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Just booted up BL3 and there is 8.6 Gigs of update. What a bunch of morons epic games are; do they not understand that the bandwidth is jammed and stressed with important things now? The game was working fine. Wish people were not so self absorbed and stupid sometimes.

5. tayyar

tayyar Member

GPU:
    It isn't a 100% attack post. I don't know why you're overlooking the fact that my "criticism" of him was actually an attempt to make him explain his views to people in a more civilized way.

No, you did. You criticized me as if I said anything about Googleifying this forum or as if I was being passive aggressive with my "I learned that on the internet (so give me more information)"

You got it wrong, and you have been explained.

Learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them again as that doesn't mean success.

You were off mark and explained why. Either you didn't read my follow up post, or you're just here to South Park us with "he is a boor and idiot and you're dumb I'M THE ONLY ONE RIGHT!"

Drop it.

I don't. I apologized to him for calling him an asshole. And not a narcissist. MY POINT still stands.

Plus, I don't think someone who can't even see me making fun of Astynax's "you see I also learned that from the internet" part, thinking I was seriously claiming that, and writing some drivel on it has the intellectual capacity to make me run away.

It does.

What mistakes? The only one I apologized for?

6. tayyar

tayyar Member

GPU:
    I'm sorry you see basic decency against your fellow men on an online forum as entitlement.

You didn't "have to" leave that one liner to the person who asked the question without an explanation (as you think the answer was obvious) but I guess you "needed to."

Feel well, bud.

7. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Ok lets discuss drivers people, we dont need this off topic stuff in this thread. thanks!

alexander1986 likes this.
  8. rflair

rflair Don Commisso Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT/290X
    Stop this BS.
    Keep to the topic at hand, DON'T let this continue. DON'T reply with an apology or trying to explain yourself, just STOP and I mean all parties.

alexander1986 likes this.
  9. pato9

pato9 Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    New driver benchmarked for u my friends, an short but precision benchmark:

RodroG, SyntaX and EdKiefer like this.
  10. Koul2020

Koul2020 Member Guru

GPU:
    GPU:
    Will a new driver be released for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord?

11. Yurica

Yurica New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1650 / 4GB
    Random Texture Flickering in Monster Hunter World, hope it got fixed soon, happen twice in like 4 days (each 5 hours) playing
    Once happen when somebody uses that astro layered armor one, forgot the name, astral i think

12. nick0323

nick0323 Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX970 Jetstream OC
    I'm switching from a 10 series to a 20 series GPU tomorrow. Asides from the change in driver number in this version (which isn't available for 10 series), RTX and this new AI DLSS, is there anything else I've missed?

13. nick0323

nick0323 Master Guru

GPU:
    I must say that looks really good! And this is coming from a 1080p monitor!

14. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Interesting ,where did you come up with 1080P.

15. nick0323

nick0323 Master Guru

GPU:
    Er, my monitor?

16. RodroG

RodroG Member

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti / 11GB
    Hi @pato9 what's up mate? Happy to read you again and know you're still publishing your performance video analysis of Nvidia drivers. Great job mate! If you remember, I statarted performing my regular series of NV driver performance benchmarks (written format) thanks to yours :). Currently, I'm still publishing them in a subreddit we created few months ago, which is related to all types of software and hardware benchmarkings. You can keep an eye on it and on the analysis other users and me are posting there regularly or occasioanally.

That said, I've saw your performance comparison are mainly based in FPS Avg and GPU temp (ÂșC) metrics and comparisons, but would you also consider to include and capture frametime consistency/stability metrics (like FPS Lows or FPS percentiles) at some point? The FPS Avg or raw performance is importante but, usually, and according to my experience, the main and significant changes between driver version are more related with the its correnponding frame time stability levels. I usually find many cases where the FPS Avg can increases relatively, while its corresponding frame-time stability metrics doesn't improve accordingly, or even worsen significantly, being the gap size between its correcponding stability metrics and FPS avg noteworthy higher or lower than on prior compared or recommended versions. Basically, I mean that it's difficult to consider an increase in the FPS avg numbers by itself as the only key performance indicator or component of improvement or regression that could be attributable to driver version changes, without putting, relatively, those raw metrics or FPS avg results in relation with its corresponding metrics of frame time consistency too. Just to share with you some extra insights or suggestions on this matter and issues.

Keep up the good job, sir! Regards!