Geforce Game Ready 445.75 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Mar 23, 2020.

1. toyota

toyota Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
    dont ask stupid questions. literately 30 seconds of actually bothering to read about this would have prevented that.

angelgraves13 likes this.
  2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Hotfix driver soon

3. Koul2020

Koul2020 Member Guru

GPU:
    GPU:
    Patch 445 driver?

4. janos666

janos666 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2060 6Gb
    I tried it with DUTM and it's surprisingly good with native 4k res and DSSL=Quality (I am unable to change the display resolution/refreshrate in DX12 mode, it defaults to native), although I am not sure if anti-aliasing gets grayed out at TAA-High because AA is forced OFF or AA is forced to TAA-High when DSSL is used. It would be great to know for certain if the anti-aliasing is handled by DSSL or TAA. If it's TAA, then DSSL=Quality is simply "almost real 4k". Otherwise, DSSL is "as good as TAA". :D

5. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 OC/UV
    I suppose DLSS completely relies on its own algorithm, without the TAA of the game itself.

6. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti SLi
    Hopefully Metro Exodus gets some DLSS 2.0 loving.

angelgraves13 and newls1 like this.
  7. densou

densou Member Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 1070 Ti Mini
    get back testing Vulkan Beta releases pls :p

-Tj- likes this.
  8. Mapson

Mapson New Member

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6GB
    Hotfix Driver is likely to be 445.78, branch r445_75-2

----

EDIT: 445.78 released

https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5009/kw/445.78

This Hotfix driver addresses the following:

- Some DirectX 11 games may fail to launch when Image Sharpening is enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel

Windows 10 64-bit Standard Driver link - https://international.download.nvid...top-notebook-win10-64bit-international.hf.exe

Windows 10 64-bit DCH Driver link - https://international.download.nvid...notebook-win10-64bit-international-dch.hf.exe

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020 at 5:29 PM
  9. tayyar

tayyar Member

GPU:
    This is the exact behavior I was talking about. I'm sorry for whatever happened to you to destroy your self esteem IRL to make you feel the need to lord over people in an online forum for asking simple questions, but considering you read psychology books, and even boast about it as if it's an achievement, you can start seeing yourself.

Wow, so elitist and so cool. Apart from assuming there are no books on the internet, what if I learn words that are too big for my mouth? Wouldn't people with inferiority complex use one of the most tired comebacks like "you just learned that word from the internet/thesaurus and wanted to use it in a sentence" as if a simple word like narcissism was asked in a GRE exam or something? :)

10. tayyar

tayyar Member

GPU:
    It wasn't 100%. It was part, and I apologized for that part.

You missed the point, so I will not further address you about the subject.

You contextually misunderstood "Learning something on the internet" part. Astynax thinks the word narcissism is a big thesaurus word, and he tried to distill some kind of insult out of it by saying "you just learned that word and wanted to use it in a sentence."

He also gives additional, unneeded detail like "and actual narcissists are unable to fake their way past a test." to tell me he actually knows his stuff. Or so to make me think that way.

He probably thinks a simple word like narcissism is only used by Ivy League graduates or his vocabulary lacks so bad.

And my "I learned that word from the internet" comment was making fun of it by doubling down.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020 at 7:35 PM

11. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

"
    I get it, you are knowledged and all but do you really need that lording over people ego boost in your real life?

Does narcissism and being an asshole come in the same package with knowledge?

That was your first post. A 100% attack post as I said. I didn't misunderstand what you posted or miss your point. I called you out as dumb and immature for what you posted and explained why. Simple and factual based on the simple fact of your post. You're tucking your tail and scurrying away because YOUR ATTACK POST HAD NO POINT. Simple fact.
    You doubled down on stupid is what you did. Now, the only issues is, will you learn from your mistakes or will you just repeat them again thinking repetition equals winning?

jdc2389 likes this.
  12. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    I'm sorry you're so entitled.

13. skoprowski

skoprowski Member

GPU:
    5600 XT or 1660 Ti
    Hotfix took care of my issue with image sharpening and Modern Warfare :)

vanDiemen likes this.
  14. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I'm coming to the realization I'm getting upgrade fever and there's nothing worth upgrading to...still. My CPU is adequate, my GPU is holding me back at 4K. So would a 2080 Ti.

15. Arioch

Arioch Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Good to hear that the hotfix driver fixed the crashes with image sharpening enabled. I assume that image sharpening still works and wasn't disabled as a band-aid fix?

16. Eviltoaster

Eviltoaster New Member

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming X
    If I'm not wrong, -Tj- is also using a Maxwell GPU so you can probably use his recommendations.
    By the way, if you decide to try 445.75 you'd want to install 445.78 since it's just a hotfix that's based on 445.75

-Tj- likes this.
  17. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Yeah 445.74 & 445.78 is ok, smooth fps by both and no weird issues like sudden crashes by destiny2 etc. Ok im playing mostly d2, but when i played metro exodus dx12 , mk11, re3 remake and few more it ran ok.

AsiJu and vanDiemen like this.
  18. Jeny

Jeny Member

GPU:
    nVidia 1080 2x SLI
    Weird thing, I mean really really wired.

First time I installed this driver once restarted windows, most of the app running using VGA memory, crashed, even Epic launcher, then after a while they began to start normally, no need to restart windows or roll back to older drivers, I am not sure if it is this driver or not, but that never happened before.

I though it was the drivers, that was really really wired

19. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980 TI FTW
    Wait...what happened?

20. janos666

janos666 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2060 6Gb
    NVCP disappeared from my tray and from the desktop righ-click context menu after it failed to open (no errors, just never opened when I tried). A reboot will probably solve this (or a clean install if nothing else) but it's not a common occurrence.