Geforce Game Ready 445.75 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Mar 23, 2020.

1. tayyar

tayyar Member

GPU:
    It wasn't 100%. It was part, and I apologized for that part.

You missed the point, so I will not further address you about the subject.

You contextually misunderstood "Learning something on the internet" part. Astynax thinks the word narcissism is a big thesaurus word, and he tried to distill some kind of insult out of it by saying "you just learned that word and wanted to use it in a sentence."

He also gives additional, unneeded detail like "and actual narcissists are unable to fake their way past a test." to tell me he actually knows his stuff. Or so to make me think that way.

He probably thinks a simple word like narcissism is only used by Ivy League graduates or his vocabulary lacks so bad.

And my "I learned that word from the internet" comment was making fun of it by doubling down.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  2. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

"
    I get it, you are knowledged and all but do you really need that lording over people ego boost in your real life?

Does narcissism and being an asshole come in the same package with knowledge?

That was your first post. A 100% attack post as I said. I didn't misunderstand what you posted or miss your point. I called you out as dumb and immature for what you posted and explained why. Simple and factual based on the simple fact of your post. You're tucking your tail and scurrying away because YOUR ATTACK POST HAD NO POINT. Simple fact.
    You doubled down on stupid is what you did. Now, the only issues is, will you learn from your mistakes or will you just repeat them again thinking repetition equals winning?

jdc2389 likes this.
  3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    I'm sorry you're so entitled.

4. skoprowski

skoprowski Member

GPU:
    5600 XT or 1660 Ti
    Hotfix took care of my issue with image sharpening and Modern Warfare :)

vanDiemen likes this.

5. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    I'm coming to the realization I'm getting upgrade fever and there's nothing worth upgrading to...still. My CPU is adequate, my GPU is holding me back at 4K. So would a 2080 Ti.

6. Arioch

Arioch Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Good to hear that the hotfix driver fixed the crashes with image sharpening enabled. I assume that image sharpening still works and wasn't disabled as a band-aid fix?

7. Eviltoaster

Eviltoaster Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming X
    If I'm not wrong, -Tj- is also using a Maxwell GPU so you can probably use his recommendations.
    By the way, if you decide to try 445.75 you'd want to install 445.78 since it's just a hotfix that's based on 445.75

-Tj- likes this.
  8. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Yeah 445.74 & 445.78 is ok, smooth fps by both and no weird issues like sudden crashes by destiny2 etc. Ok im playing mostly d2, but when i played metro exodus dx12 , mk11, re3 remake and few more it ran ok.

AsiJu and vanDiemen like this.
  9. Jeny

Jeny Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 2080TI
    Weird thing, I mean really really wired.

First time I installed this driver once restarted windows, most of the app running using VGA memory, crashed, even Epic launcher, then after a while they began to start normally, no need to restart windows or roll back to older drivers, I am not sure if it is this driver or not, but that never happened before.

I though it was the drivers, that was really really wired

10. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980 TI FTW
    Wait...what happened?

11. janos666

janos666 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX3080 10Gb
    NVCP disappeared from my tray and from the desktop righ-click context menu after it failed to open (no errors, just never opened when I tried). A reboot will probably solve this (or a clean install if nothing else) but it's not a common occurrence.

12. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980 TI FTW

In the amount of time it took to type this, you could have rebooted or reinstalled your drivers, which would make this post moot unless it is still an issue? Ya dig?

vanDiemen likes this.
  13. Jeny

Jeny Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 2080TI
    I am not sure what happened, once restarted windows, some instance of my Antivirus, not all of them, crashed, some instance of Firefox crashed (not all of them), I tried to understand what happened, I opened Epic Launcher and it crashed, after a while, without even restating windows, my antivirus worked, I opened Epic launcher and it opened, since then I am using my PC without restarting and it is working fine with no crashes.

My antivirus, Epic launcher, even Firefox uses VGA memory. it thought the driver might be the reason, but would everything works fine after a while without even restarting ... I thought that was weird and never happened before

14. janos666

janos666 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX3080 10Gb
    The same could be told about reporting game crashes, no...?
    But yes. And a reboot fixed it.

vanDiemen likes this.
  15. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Just booted up BL3 and there is 8.6 Gigs of update. What a bunch of morons epic games are; do they not understand that the bandwidth is jammed and stressed with important things now? The game was working fine. Wish people were not so self absorbed and stupid sometimes.

16. tayyar

tayyar Member

GPU:
    It isn't a 100% attack post. I don't know why you're overlooking the fact that my "criticism" of him was actually an attempt to make him explain his views to people in a more civilized way.

No, you did. You criticized me as if I said anything about Googleifying this forum or as if I was being passive aggressive with my "I learned that on the internet (so give me more information)"

You got it wrong, and you have been explained.

Learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them again as that doesn't mean success.

You were off mark and explained why. Either you didn't read my follow up post, or you're just here to South Park us with "he is a boor and idiot and you're dumb I'M THE ONLY ONE RIGHT!"

Drop it.

I don't. I apologized to him for calling him an asshole. And not a narcissist. MY POINT still stands.

Plus, I don't think someone who can't even see me making fun of Astynax's "you see I also learned that from the internet" part, thinking I was seriously claiming that, and writing some drivel on it has the intellectual capacity to make me run away.

It does.

What mistakes? The only one I apologized for?

17. tayyar

tayyar Member

GPU:
    I'm sorry you see basic decency against your fellow men on an online forum as entitlement.

You didn't "have to" leave that one liner to the person who asked the question without an explanation (as you think the answer was obvious) but I guess you "needed to."

Feel well, bud.

18. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Ok lets discuss drivers people, we dont need this off topic stuff in this thread. thanks!

alexander1986 likes this.
  19. rflair

rflair Don Commisso Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    Stop this BS.
    Keep to the topic at hand, DON'T let this continue. DON'T reply with an apology or trying to explain yourself, just STOP and I mean all parties.

alexander1986 likes this.
  20. pato9

pato9 Member

GPU:
    RTX 2060 S
    New driver benchmarked for u my friends, an short but precision benchmark:

RodroG, SyntaX and EdKiefer like this.