Geforce Game Ready 445.75 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Mar 23, 2020.

1. tayyar

tayyar Member

GPU:
    Leaving an answer as a one liner like RTFM has everything to do with ego and inferiority complex (I learned those words on the internet too btw)

Now was giving this answer or adding a suggestion like nearest/integer scaling apps to somewhat alleviate the problem too hard?

Did your brandy spill, did your bowtie get torn, did your ivy league diploma get revoked when you stooped down to our level?

You learned that fact from the internet and you wanted to use it.

I'd like to apologize for calling you an asshole, but my main point still stands.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  2. tayyar

tayyar Member

GPU:
    Not me, sir.

You missed the point.

3. InsideInfinity

InsideInfinity Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX980TI 6G
    hm, alright after reading through all the comments it seems like this driver is absolutely horrible. Thanks guys for all the feedback so far so i can aviod this one and keep my old which is running pretty fine (442.37)

4. dexterav

dexterav Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward 2080Ti
    well i find solution, surprisly clean instal after DDU not working, but if after clean instal reseting driver
    NPI, and Control start work
    i supose this is realy new driver afterall :D

5. Vidik

Vidik Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming Z
    Flickering is caused by this driver, there are numerous reports on Steam about this issue. Disabling Vsync helps but Vsync worked fine with 442.74

Edit:
    from nvidia forums
    Manuel@NVIDIA 1h
    "Adding the following bug to the open issues list based on driver feedback reports. Bug has not yet been confirmed internally.[Doom Eternal]: Game may display random flicker [2904116]"

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  6. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Nobody is entitled to any further explanation than they are given for a matter where stating the obvious is all thats required and the Google search site exists for a user to inform themselves.

No, I learned that fact from a book, you should try reading them.

eGGroLLiO likes this.
  7. DanEVO7

DanEVO7 Member Guru

GPU:
    Rog Strix Vega 64
    For my Hp Omen with RTX 2060 these are the best drivers so far. Tested Assetto Corsa Competizione, Shadow of the tomb rider and RDR2. Also 3dmark. Just installed them over 442.74 from GFE

8. skywalkermibnasa

skywalkermibnasa New Member

GPU:
    RTX2080TI nvlink
    Playing "Shadow Of The TombRaider" using RTX2080Ti SLI,if you fast travel from point to point one or several times,U will got CTD with jump-window says“DXGI-_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG” , besides play with the single card which is sli-mode off is CTD-Free.
    CPU:i7-9900K no OC

Graphics Card:RTX2080Ti nvlinks no OC
    RAM:32GB DDR4 3600MHz no OC
    Game settings:4K/2TSAA or 4TSAA /RTX shadow is ultra/exclusive fullscreen mode/all other options set to highest

Debug code:
    CTD prompt:0X887A0006:DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG
    Windows log:
    错误应用程序名称: SOTTR.exe,
    版本: 1.0.296.0,
    时间戳: 0x5d273345
    错误模块名称: SOTTR.exe,
    版本: 1.0.296.0,
    时间戳: 0x5d273345
    异常代码: 0xc0000005
    错误偏移量: 0x0000000006d2556f
    错误进程 ID: 0xd4c
    错误应用程序启动时间: 0x01d6019f1bfea39c

play with sli-mode off is CTD-Free~~ plz dev you can easliy reproduce this problem by using my rig/game settings~~

9. k3lt

k3lt Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1060 6GB.
    Anyone tried DLSS 2.0 with RE2 Remake?

10. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Does the game support it now?

11. k3lt

k3lt Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1060 6GB.
    Not sure hence i'm asking

12. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    "NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 only works with Deliver Us The Moon and Wolfenstein: Youngblood; launches in MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries today; and comes to Control via a game patch on March 26th.
    DLSS 2.0 is also available to Unreal Engine 4 developers through the DLSS Developer Program that will accelerate deployment in one of the world’s most popular game engines."

from

https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/download-geforce-game-ready-445-75-drivers.html

13. loracle

loracle Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1660 super
    So far so good, finally, a good driver untill now, well done Manuel (Nvidia).

14. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

While I agree that the target of your ire is an insufferable boor, perhaps even on my level at times, your first post in this thread was entirely, 100%, a personal attack post. It had nothing to do with anything. Your complaints that folks 'learn something on the internet' is also, remarkably dumb. We all learn from somewhere. We are all born without innate knowledge. We are ALL TAUGHT. One could infer by your irrational anger toward a random poster on the web, that could be an indication of your own complexes. However, I will refrain from being a hypocritical online Dr. Phil. But common sense....
    Storms.jpg

vanDiemen and KrueLLa like this.
  15. elrazor

elrazor Master Guru

GPU:
    970GTX G1 1591/7452
    This driver is worse than 442.74, it lost his smooth gameplay feedback. Also same FPS results.

16. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    I got one strange DBS, DRS? issue when Importing 5-6 profiles in nvinspector (image sharpening glitch?), other then that it's ok.

So for 440 series, for me personally only this 445.75 and 442.01 is ok, rest sucks.

17. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    When they add or deprecate driver features, old profiles can be incompatible.

18. dexterav

dexterav Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward 2080Ti
    we have new nvinspector .12

19. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Yep, back in Feb, it's in the Inspector thread. If you're addressing my post, a new version doesn't change the issue that with older profiles created with an older driver, they can be incompatible when you try to import them.

20. squallypo

squallypo Member

GPU:
    asus gtx 750 ti oc 2gb
    for those with gtx 980 and related, which would you say its the best driver so far?