Geforce Game Ready 445.75 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Mar 23, 2020.

1. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980 TI FTW
    We get it, dude. Every post you make is about the same thing and you've received many answers.

SyntaX and angelgraves13 like this.
  2. dexterav

dexterav Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward 3090
    2 gerard your pic not help

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    his pic proves you're wrong.

4. dexterav

dexterav Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward 3090
    his pic proof its working on his PC not on my lol

tiliarou and AsiJu like this.

5. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080ti
    Driver installed and runs fine here. Two games I played Modern Warfare and ESO played with no visible issues and good frame rate.

k3lt likes this.
  6. asturur

asturur Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 1080TI
    I wonder if DLSS 2.0 will make possible for low end cards to run better quality.
    Is the space used by those tensor core more efficent compare the same space/transistor/power dedicated to classic raster equipment?

7. aggybong

aggybong New Member

GPU:
    eVGA GT 240 512MB GDDR5
    With 445.75, I've noticed some black flickering in Doom: Eternal, as well as what seems to be lower FPS. I'll be downgrading to 445.74 to see if it goes back to normal.

8. angelgraves13

angelgraves13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti FE
    I wonder if DOOM Eternal will be getting DLSS 2.0. I know it'll get some sort of RT tech, but not used in the same way.

They usually go hand in hand.

Maddness likes this.
  9. kwazyivan

kwazyivan New Member

GPU:
    2080 Ti
    Anthem's performance is now far worse than ever before with these new drivers.

With my 2080Ti @4K and with DLSS enabled, the game now runs at 20fps.

Initially when the game was released, it ran at 90fps @4K with DLSS enabled.

For the past few months as NVIDIA kept updating the drivers, Anthem's performance kept degrading dramatically, lowering to 50fps @4K with DLSS enabled.

Re-installing the game and running with the latest update, hasn't made the slightest of difference.

Well done NVIDIA.

10. skoprowski

skoprowski Member

GPU:
    5600 XT or 1660 Ti
    I'm having image sharpening issues with COD: Modern Warfare with my 1660 Ti. I have a 1440p monitor but render the game at 1080p and use image sharpening to get better performance and it usually looks great. The last 2 drivers out seem to corrupt the colors when sharpening is enabled. Everything looks off with a lot of what looks like chroma artifacts. Goes away if I turn sharpening off.

11. adabiviak

adabiviak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980Ti
    Sort of related - I picked this up for Doom Eternal, but it bricked Shadowplay for me (the login screen is black and fails to log me in). Their tech support said to update Windows. :rolleyes:

12. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    the driver has nothing to do with GFE or GFE based issues.

13. toyota

toyota Active Member

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super
    you are using 1080p on a freaking 4k lcd so of course it is going to be blurry. the only thing dumber than complaining about it is expecting someone to give a magical fix for it. next time buy a monitor that fits your needs.

btw I do always enjoy seeing idiots say that 1080p will look just fine a 4k monitor. that is nothing but a load of crap as the lower you go on resolution on a monitor the worse it will look and nothing magical happens just because you are using 1/4 the damn pixels. monitors dont typically have scalers.

EugeneJackKhoros likes this.
  14. iicycube

iicycube New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080TI
    This R445 driver kinda making my SOD2 drop too much of FPS, reverted back to 442.74..

15. IceVip

IceVip Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Put the game in windowed borderless and don't let it stretch more than it should :>

16. angelgraves13

angelgraves13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti FE
    Better yet...don't install GFE.

densou, lukas_1987_dion and Astyanax like this.
  17. tayyar

tayyar Member

GPU:
    Leaving an answer as a one liner like RTFM has everything to do with ego and inferiority complex (I learned those words on the internet too btw)

Now was giving this answer or adding a suggestion like nearest/integer scaling apps to somewhat alleviate the problem too hard?

Did your brandy spill, did your bowtie get torn, did your ivy league diploma get revoked when you stooped down to our level?

You learned that fact from the internet and you wanted to use it.

I'd like to apologize for calling you an asshole, but my main point still stands.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  18. tayyar

tayyar Member

GPU:
    Not me, sir.

You missed the point.

19. InsideInfinity

InsideInfinity Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX980TI 6G
    hm, alright after reading through all the comments it seems like this driver is absolutely horrible. Thanks guys for all the feedback so far so i can aviod this one and keep my old which is running pretty fine (442.37)

20. dexterav

dexterav Member Guru

GPU:
    Gainward 3090
    well i find solution, surprisly clean instal after DDU not working, but if after clean instal reseting driver
    NPI, and Control start work
    i supose this is realy new driver afterall :D